Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 25 released

Post by Victormaru »

That makes sense. I mean if you think about it, having the new series take place way farther in the future was really the only way to use a new cast. Otherwise they would've had to make up some weird story to have it make sense with new characters. That means we probably will never know what happened with Kouga. Yami could either be in continuity or not. There's nothing confirming that it is or isn't. And if they wanted to make another new series with an all-new cast again, they can just make it take place way in the past during the "old times" as Burai would say, lol.

And then we get a GARO x GARO movie where they combine both casts using time travel for the final fight, lol.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

I liked the episode and it was a good memorial episode for Burai. This series was good not great but good and looks like its was just the introduction for all these characters and that they have plans for at least another season more.
Final Vent!
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

JustiFan wrote:
takenoko wrote:That song again? This song hasn't been used before, as far as I know.
I think he's talking about the Zedom one. "Ahhhhh..." and so forth. The ending song, on the other hand, hasn't been used before to the best of my knowledge and was absolute badass!
Yes, I was talking about that song. It surprised me because I thought it was something magical that only the madou horror's mother knew (Rian seemed forced to me when she sang it, like the song was coming out of her without even knowing it).

@dat20091: Yeah, I knew that they knew each other, but in this episode it looks like the were really close, and they don't behave like that through the rest of the season.

@Victormaru: They could have set this season in the past too. And actually I read a very weak theory about how this season took place while Kouga was training as a child LOL.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Dragonfan wrote:
@Victormaru: They could have set this season in the past too. And actually I read a very weak theory about how this season took place while Kouga was training as a child LOL.
First off. There was no floating tv in the past. Heck, technology wasn't even advanced enough.

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”