Bright Hope...

Kobayashi

Bright Hope...

Post by Kobayashi »

... so since my Google-Fu didn't work and no avail for me at amazon.jp ... I'm looking for the Bright Hope single that had been featured now several times in Garo: Yami wo Terasu Mono ...

I would like to acquire the digital MP3 (with moniez, freeloading isn't fun). Any directlink where I can shop with paypal or a credit card is highly welcomed... or at least where I can buy a physical CD and import it (to Germany).

Thanks in Advance :)
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Bright Hope...

Post by Lunagel »

Garo has always been notoriously difficult to obtain the music. There wasn't ever a standalone release for Makai Senki OST, it was with the Blu-Ray box set. No music aside from the OP/ED has been announced yet, it simply isn't available even if you wanted an illegal source.
Kobayashi

Post by Kobayashi »

Lunagel wrote:Garo has always been notoriously difficult to obtain the music. There wasn't ever a standalone release for Makai Senki OST, it was with the Blu-Ray box set. No music aside from the OP/ED has been announced yet, it simply isn't available even if you wanted an illegal source.
Darn.. well thank you :) (and thanks for subbing all the amazing episodes amongst others :))
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

Bright Hope was actually good song too. When I first saw that episode I thought it was solid. You could tell it was a real song they'd put work into. And Ryuga's cover was also well-done.

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”