XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Zero -Black Blood- Blu-Ray Edition

Post by XIII »

So my copy of it turned up this morning fresh from Japan. One thing that strikes me about Garo sets is the attention that is given to the boxes and is far better than what we get from Toei for their DVD's/Blu-Rays.

In the box set you get
Two Blu-Rays featuring the DC edits of the episodes
1 DVD of special features (making of, cast interview, rai interview, trailers/miniGARO)
A booklet about Black Blood and History of Garo
A booklet of Zero -Black Blood- Postcards, which are very nice
And a Silva pendant 3D sticker
This is all topped off in a nice silver box with neat art work on

I have taken a bunch of pictures of the boxset and uploaded them to an album for you to view, I havent put any in this post directly due to the very large nature of the images, now they aren't all fantastic, but without a scanner its the best I can do, especially for trying to get the focus to work and take the picture one handed while holding aspects to allow it to be taken. I only took 1 of the post card booklet as there are quite a few and its not the easiest one to take a picture of

http://imgur.com/a/mpNC4

The disks themselves are authored into 1 long ep per disk, the first one is called Zero Black Blood White
The second one is called Zero Black Blood Black

They also contain a nice bonus of 5.1 audio, a bit of a rarity when it comes to TV episodes from Japan.

Now there is no clear time frame on when and if I will work on these, so please dont ask me about that. And if done, it wont contain any of the Bonus DVD as its not very interesting.
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
tedmemo
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Re: Zero -Black Blood- Blu-Ray Edition

Post by tedmemo »

XIII wrote:So my copy of it turned up this morning fresh from Japan. One thing that strikes me about Garo sets is the attention that is given to the boxes and is far better than what we get from Toei for their DVD's/Blu-Rays.

In the box set you get
Two Blu-Rays featuring the DC edits of the episodes
1 DVD of special features (making of, cast interview, rai interview, trailers/miniGARO)
A booklet about Black Blood and History of Garo
A booklet of Zero -Black Blood- Postcards, which are very nice
And a Silva pendant 3D sticker
This is all topped off in a nice silver box with neat art work on

I have taken a bunch of pictures of the boxset and uploaded them to an album for you to view. I haven't put any in this post directly due to the very large nature of the images, now they aren't all fantastic, but without a scanner its the best I can do, especially for trying to get the focus to work and take the picture one handed while holding aspects to allow it to be taken. I only took 1 of the post card booklet as there are quite a few and its not the easiest one to take a picture of

http://imgur.com/a/mpNC4

The disks themselves are authored into 1 long ep per disk, the first one is called Zero Black Blood White
The second one is called Zero Black Blood Black

They also contain a nice bonus of 5.1 audio, a bit of a rarity when it comes to TV episodes from Japan.

Now there is no clear time frame on when and if I will work on these, so please dont ask me about that. And if done, it wont contain any of the Bonus DVD as its not very interesting.
Got it and loved it.

Return to “Zero -Black Blood-”