Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Re: Zero Black Blood 06 released

Post by Revorse »

DarkCrusnik wrote:I dont care about the whole negatives in this series, I dont care about anything like how he became strong fast

but arent makai knights evil racist people?lets say horrors are terrorism, or terrorists
ring HAD an idea
I bet it was good
and hell, he made sense
but rei was all like, shut terrorist!
just because bin ladin bombed people, doesn't mean all arabs are terrorists
same with horrors! listen you idiot! Every episode in garo someone dies
lets say we limited that to five every month
still good, its not like makai Knights help people before anything happens to them
That concept doesn't exactly work with Horrors. If I recall correctly, Horrors are created from the negative aspects of human being. Their nature is negative and destructive. And it left unchecked they'd cause way to much trouble.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

So why not enlist the help of the Makai Knight to keep the Horrors at their place? Also, we know that Iyu's song somehow suppress Horrors' instincts. So I think it could work.

It's nice to have an Horror that change this time. Usually they are all "I want to eat" or "I want to reproduce and populate this world with my brethren". This one seem to reject his instincts and want to stop the fighting, and with Iyu's song (it's not a bad song by the way), it make it possible.
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Dragonball
Favorite Band: Metallica
My boom: Garo

Post by Zaruba »

Horrors are evil. Evil must always be destroyed. It's that plain and simple.

Rings idea still allowed for eating of people. So its still wrong. That's what reliable watch dogs and Knights are for. To prevent these horrors from eating and killing. Much better plan then allowing horrors (evil) to exist and knowing they are eating people and holding some of them against their will. Goes against everything a Makai knight stands for.

And no they are not racist. Horrors are evil through and through and should never be trusted.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

Actually, the interesting fact of Yami wo terasu mono (though the development didn't make precisely the most of it) was that the Madou Horrors weren't necesarily bad, so there was a moral conflict that with normal horrors can't happen.
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Zaruba »

How were they not bad? Which example are you speaking of?
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

The Madou Horrors obey the one that made them by the Plants.

Zaruba wrote:Horrors are evil. Evil must always be destroyed. It's that plain and simple.

Rings idea still allowed for eating of people. So its still wrong. That's what reliable watch dogs and Knights are for. To prevent these horrors from eating and killing. Much better plan then allowing horrors (evil) to exist and knowing they are eating people and holding some of them against their will. Goes against everything a Makai knight stands for.

And no they are not racist. Horrors are evil through and through and should never be trusted.
It's funny, I swear I heard something like that about gays or something like that. I don't recall correctly.

Also, I was talking only about Ring. You never see a white Horror often, and this one seemed like he really wanted the best for everyone. Horrors eating Humans, it's like Humans eating Cows. It's not good or evil, it's how things are. It's Blue and Orange Morality, it's just about foods. Would you call Humans evil because they eat animals and others livings beings? It's the same thing.
The fact that they born from Inga doesn't change that. Darkness and Evil are two different things. Darkness is an element, or the lack of Light, whereas Evil is a value judgment, something subjective. So nothing that could possibly be used as an absolute like you are doing.
Last edited by Mandalori on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Zaruba »

Bringing gays into this was weird.

At some level I would agree that it is wrong to kill animals. Then we get into the whole religious/morality beliefs debate.

Bottom line humans are not cows so that's a bad comparison. Humans experience pain and suffering in a much more volatile or enhanced and long term way. Families of lost one's suffer much more and the ripple effect is much more prevalent. Cows on the other hand may suffer separation but they go on after some time as if nothing happened.

Plus humans serve a much more higher role in all areas of life. Fact is they are the highest in phsyical, mental, and spiritual evolution. And we know this instinctually as most sane people realize innately it's harder to kill another human being than it is a cow. There are much more consequences as a result.

Anyways, here's a definition of evil so as not to get confused on what it is.

Evil: profoundly immoral and malevolent.
synonyms:
wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious; More

Horrors are all of these. They purposely prey on the darkness in man. They then take over and display all of these traits. They are so malevolent that they prefer to eat people after they know they are afraid. So we know they love causing pain and suffering.

As for Ring, he's one of the less evil horrors that is for sure but he like other horror's uses other people's bad misfortune or despair in life to brainwash them to live in his so called perfect environment. They soon find out that they only live there out of fear and will eventually become food for these Horrors. So even if it's a more organized and structured way of killing he's still creating a large ripple of suffering to humanity by first separating these people from their families, lying to them, and then killing them.

Do not let your mind confuse you on what evil is. It is pretty cut and dry in my mind. The more suffering and pain it causes the more evil it is.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Mandalori wrote:It's funny, I swear I heard something like that about gays or something like that.
Intriguing. Do tell me more?
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

Mandalori wrote:The Madou Horrors obey the one that made them by the Plants.

Zaruba wrote:Horrors are evil. Evil must always be destroyed. It's that plain and simple.

It's funny, I swear I heard something like that about gays or something like that. I don't recall correctly.

Also, I was talking only about Ring. You never see a white Horror often, and this one seemed like he really wanted the best for everyone. Horrors eating Humans, it's like Humans eating Cows. It's not good or evil, it's how things are. It's Blue and Orange Morality, it's just about foods. Would you call Humans evil because they eat animals and others livings beings? It's the same thing.
The fact that they born from Inga doesn't change that. Darkness and Evil are two different things. Darkness is an element, or the lack of Light, whereas Evil is a judgment of value, something subjective. So nothing that could possibly be used as an absolute like you are doing.
As far as we know, they don't eat for survival, they eat for pleasure. There are tons of horrors in the Makai with nothing to eat and they are still alive.

So no, it's not like humans eating cows, is like humans killing animals for the pleasure of killing.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

The ones in the Makai world are usually just made. You don't die of hunger right after being born.
Saejima Kouga wrote:
Mandalori wrote:It's funny, I swear I heard something like that about gays or something like that.
Intriguing. Do tell me more?
You know, there are people that say that gay are evil because they don't follow the natural way of being. Same goes for the believer think of unbeliever in the monotheist religions.
Zaruba wrote:Anyways, here's a definition of evil so as not to get confused on what it is.

Evil: profoundly immoral and malevolent.
synonyms:
wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious; More
And this definition is subjective too. It's all Humans see, adjectives used to insult and discredits their opponents. I don't take those words in consideration, and I usually don't take seriously anymore those who use them.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

Mandalori wrote:The ones in the Makai world are usually just made.

We don't know that...
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Mandalori »

Of course we know, we saw them being made by Messiah or Ganon, the device from eps 14.
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Zaruba »

Mandalori wrote:And this definition is subjective too. It's all Humans see, adjectives used to insult and discredits their opponents. I don't take those words in consideration, and I usually don't take seriously anymore those who use them.
How exactly is it subjective? How are the horrors subjectively evil? It's stated they are evil many times and are shown to be evil everytime.
Mandalori wrote:You know, there are people that say that gay are evil because they don't follow the natural way of being. Same goes for the believer think of unbeliever in the monotheist religions.
That's why I brought up the definition of evil. It's those that malevolantly and intently cause suffering with no just cause. They usually get joy out of it. Gays on their own usually are not evil and the one's that call them generally evil are wrong. Now there may be individual evil gay people in the world because they like to cause suffering, but most gays don't cause others any real suffering.
Last edited by Zaruba on Thu May 01, 2014 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

Mandalori wrote:Of course we know, we saw them being made by Messiah or Ganon, the device from eps 14.
The fact that we saw the horrors being made doesn't mean that all the horrors in the makai are just made.

Return to “Zero -Black Blood-”