Garo Makai no Hana 04 released

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Posts: 4518
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 04 released

Post by Catastrophe » Sat May 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Great episode. Loved the western horror movie references. Really loved Zaruba talking shit to the Horror as well.

Doublesteel
Infinity
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:32 am

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 04 released

Post by Doublesteel » Sat May 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Its bothering me that they said Jason's weapon was an axe, was that right??

Otherwise a nice episode. One thing to ponder, did that theater really have to have that many porn flick posters?? you would think it was another kind of theater instead of a B movie theater.

User avatar
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:28 am
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Dragonball
Favorite Band: Metallica
My boom: Garo

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 04 released

Post by Zaruba » Sat May 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Jason usually had a machete but he used other things too.

User avatar
Dragonfan
Salami Commander
Posts: 420
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:55 pm
Male: Yes

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 04 released

Post by Dragonfan » Sun May 04, 2014 6:19 am

Doublesteel wrote:Its bothering me that they said Jason's weapon was an axe, was that right??

Otherwise a nice episode. One thing to ponder, did that theater really have to have that many porn flick posters?? you would think it was another kind of theater instead of a B movie theater.
As far as I know, in Japan they use this kind of theaters to play pinku eiga, that are mostly softcore porn and exploitation.

User avatar
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:34 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou
Location: Depths of the Shadow

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 04 released

Post by Shado Kabuto » Sun May 04, 2014 8:53 am

This is truly excellent fun episode with the older and newer horror references to make it a new and refreshing. I agree with Saijima I wish it was longer too. Also I point out that Yudai Yamaguchi directed this episode which was also a plus.
Image
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
Image

User avatar
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:14 am
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji
Location: California

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 04 released

Post by chronoxiong » Sun May 04, 2014 4:45 pm

At first I wasn't digging this episode until I realized it was paying tribute to the Horror film genre and I loved the way how it was filmed and sequences from US films. Not digging Mayuri's role being a damsel in distress though. And yeah, the Horror costume in this one is pretty sick. Great details and weapons. The fight was not bad either. It was CGI heavy but I didn't have a problem with it too much.
Image

User avatar
Gottis
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:01 pm
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: UM SNAKE DAD
Favorite Actor?: Inukai Atsuhiro
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making music videos!
Quote: We're the Heroes of Our Time
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 04 released

Post by Gottis » Mon May 05, 2014 11:00 am

Such a delightful episode (in spite of the gore, but hey, it IS GARO)! I found myself laughing out loud a LOT. (It helps that I am a horror movie fan. Not so much zombies, but other kinds.) Raiga continues to be sassy and beautiful. (And yup, his actor had roles in Kiva and Hibiki, as well as playing Inui Sadaharu in a couple of Prince of Tennis musicals.) I LOVED how he broke the fourth wall at the end. ^^ THUMBS UP~ ♥
Finished: All Heisei
Watching: Zi-O

User avatar
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:00 am
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"
Location: Somewhere where everyone I wish for is around
Contact:

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 04 released

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga » Mon May 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Gottis wrote:Such a delightful episode (in spite of the gore, but hey, it IS GARO)! I found myself laughing out loud a LOT. (It helps that I am a horror movie fan. Not so much zombies, but other kinds.) Raiga continues to be sassy and beautiful. (And yup, his actor had roles in Kiva and Hibiki, as well as playing Inui Sadaharu in a couple of Prince of Tennis musicals.) I LOVED how he broke the fourth wall at the end. ^^ THUMBS UP~ ♥
Hey, if I'm not wrong didn't Konishi Ryousei played in Prince of Tennis Musical too?
Image

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in

User avatar
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:28 am
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Dragonball
Favorite Band: Metallica
My boom: Garo

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 04 released

Post by Zaruba » Mon May 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Igarashi_Kiriiga wrote:
Gottis wrote:Such a delightful episode (in spite of the gore, but hey, it IS GARO)! I found myself laughing out loud a LOT. (It helps that I am a horror movie fan. Not so much zombies, but other kinds.) Raiga continues to be sassy and beautiful. (And yup, his actor had roles in Kiva and Hibiki, as well as playing Inui Sadaharu in a couple of Prince of Tennis musicals.) I LOVED how he broke the fourth wall at the end. ^^ THUMBS UP~ ♥
Hey, if I'm not wrong didn't Konishi Ryousei played in Prince of Tennis Musical too?
Yes he did.

User avatar
Dragonfan
Salami Commander
Posts: 420
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:55 pm
Male: Yes

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 04 released

Post by Dragonfan » Tue May 06, 2014 4:50 am

Zaruba wrote:
Igarashi_Kiriiga wrote:
Hey, if I'm not wrong didn't Konishi Ryousei played in Prince of Tennis Musical too?
Yes he did.
And the actor who played Aguri too. Or Prince of tennis musicals are the farm team of Garo or mostly every young man in the show business has played a character in PoT XD.

Post Reply

Return to “-Makai no Hana-”