Garo Makai no Hana 05 released

Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 05 released

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga »

The episode is a bit boring this time, I know that the main purpose of this episode is to introduce Crow and most of his sheebang, but all it made me do was go "meh". His armour made me do a spit-take, the hell was with the head?! And then it popped up at the end (oh look, a built in pair of goggles) , made it look absolutely better.
JujinSan wrote: one thing i did notice was a bit of jerky CG with Crow's flips in the dance hall(?).
I agree with JujinSan that Crow's fight at the hall placey thingy was a bit off, and his voice was unnaturally low, bit too forced IMO. Looking forward to his character development, I wanna know what he really is like and that (seem to be) fake obedience to Raiga is suspicious.
abazigal wrote: I guess he's more trained for stealth and espionage than direct combat. He's hitting Stellas (the horror) so many times with little effect, then Raiga just goes into Garo mode and finishes him off in one slash.
I think it was more of Raiga giving the last strike after Crow had weakened Stellas, since it would be weird waiting for Crow to come down from the height (takes too much time) when he could finish it sooner.

Spoiler
Is that kid Raiga? Would we be seeing his past and perhaps know where our two season lovebirds went?

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in
Sp1r1t3d
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Post by Sp1r1t3d »

I enjoyed the episode more then I thought I would. I thought Thane did a good job of distinguishing this horror from his other role, though I have to wonder which production came first? Crow's armor design is actually quite inventive in my opinion, but I think the color palette doesn't suit it. Black or a gun metal grey with red or white accents would look better. I think Keita Amemiya's a fan of Brian De Palma films, cause Crow's armor has a lovely little easter egg. When his ears are down it looks a lot like the mask of the titular character in Phantom of the Paradise, especially with the beady eyes.

dat20091
Go Go!
Quote: "Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..."

Post by dat20091 »

The suit design was fun and nice
It reminded me a lot of the garo armor but black, since the shoulder flaps are similar and the back a little bit with the wings and stuff
but meh

Ring 2 was so cheesey here and i kinda feel like a lot of his scenes were forced
berry889
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Black
Dreamy: Mana Kazaya
Favorite Band: Dir En Grey

Post by berry889 »

why Mayuri always spread her legs like that?
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

The Horror was just annoying in this episode I didn't like it at all. Crow's fight was okay a bit long but I guess they are introducing him after all.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Crow it's not Zero new owner after all and they decided to give him 3 different forms. Bandai really want to make money with the figuarts and they just got 3 different in a single episode (Crow, Winged Crow and Wolf forms).
Final Vent!

Return to “-Makai no Hana-”