DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 07 released

Post by DaVinci030 »

The fate of Kouga and Kaoru is still yet unknown to me...
JustiFan wrote:It wasn't until I watched through Yami wo Terasu Mono for the second time that it really dawned on me that Ryuuga never had or used Gouten, so it was great to see it back again. As well as the big sword.
As for Yami wo Terasu Mono, my comment is... "General Director Yokoyama Makoto (AAC STUNTS), why didn't you give a chance to make Ryuuga summoning Gouten???"
abazigal wrote:Well, he survived in Soukoku no Maryu without his sword, duster and ring (though it was only for a while), so there's a precedent.
You mean... he survived after entering the Promised Land?

Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

As soon as Gonza announced that Raiga had to be cleansed I thought, “Oh, maybe they’ll go to the Tower of Heroes, explain what happened to his father, and Zaji might show up again!” And what do you know, that’s exactly what happened, LOL. When I saw that statue head on the floor, you knew that was Kouga’s doing back in MAKAI SENKI. That’s awesome that it was still there. Zaji somehow got a new form too. That whole fight scene was great. Almost on a Dragon Ball Z-scale. Knowing that Raiga’s parents might still be alive gives me hope for future episodes 'cause I felt like everything up until this point were filler episodes. This series might turn out even more awesome than we’d thought.

Now I wonder what ever happened to the Tower of Heroes in Yami wo Terasu Mono since everyone had received their GARO title there except Ryuga. I’m just going to assume that the tower had long been destroyed in Yami’s timeline.

When they said that there was already a GARO that exists in another world, I had no idea what they were talking about. Then once Raiga got his father's wishes to become GARO, that means they were referring to Kouga, which means he might have died at that moment since there could only be one GARO at a time, right? Unless Kouga gave up the GARO title at the moment from wherever he is, so that his son can have the title.

That would have definitely been cool if they were referring to Ryuga though. Makes me think they're going to pull an X-Men: Days of Future Past but now we're getting way too ahead of ourselves, lol.
dualvision1984
7X
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Quote: The meaning of the journey lies within the journey itself - Eijiro Hikari, Kamen Rider Decade
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by dualvision1984 »

I was stunned and amazed by this episode. The narration and screenplay by this episode is done well by Amemiya san. When Hero Garo/Taiga Saejima informs Raiga that it is his trial of Shadow to acquire Gouten the Golden Steed, chills run down to my spine. I recommend for Garo fans to see this episode.
Nijiiro_no_Ryuu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Souji Tendou
Favorite Band: Nightmare
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Orson Scott Card
Quote: 戦わなければ、生き残れない!!
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Nijiiro_no_Ryuu »

This was an epic episode! I loved the fact that they referred back to the first two seasons. It was so good I had to rewatch those two episodes :) . And I loved it that we finally know why Raiga's parents aren't around. I agree with PHurricane that having them be in another dimension and most likely still alive could mean bringing them back without aging them. Since the characters would not have been much older than at the end of the second season when they "disappeared" you could always use the argument that people don't age the same way in the other dimension. I also agree that it was cool to see how they get to the training room since they nwver showed it before. I definitely think Raiga is a good influence on Mayuri. She started the series believing herself to be an object rather than a person, so I'm glad that she seems to be becoming more "human". Takenoko's theory that maybe Ryuga's story is in another dimension is interesting and it would explain a lot about why Garo would be given to a person who seems not to be from the Saejima family, unless it is through a female who married ouside the Saejima clan. Or it could just be in a very far future from the current timeline...
Zaji having a backup copy of himself like Mandalori said is an interesting theory, but I think it more likely that he was revived when they got to the future and he decided maybe this generation of Saejima/GARO would be weaker and thus thus he decided to try to kill Raiga instead. After all, when Kouga got rid ofhim, he said as long as Kouga stayed on that path that his brethren would always reappear, since Zaji was created from/summoned by the hatred for GARO of the sealed horrors. Anyway that's just my two cents (^_^).
In a world where "right and wrong" are not black and white but shades of gray, one man fights to protect the innocent with the fire of his convictions.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

DaVinci030 wrote:The fate of Kouga and Kaoru is still yet unknown to me...
JustiFan wrote:It wasn't until I watched through Yami wo Terasu Mono for the second time that it really dawned on me that Ryuuga never had or used Gouten, so it was great to see it back again. As well as the big sword.
As for Yami wo Terasu Mono, my comment is... "General Director Yokoyama Makoto (AAC STUNTS), why didn't you give a chance to make Ryuuga summoning Gouten???"
Well Ryuga was still an inexperienced knight he couldn't have killed 100 horrors at that time yet.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Just butting in to mention that I kinda doubt that'd be Yokohama's call; sounds more likely to be whomever is the script writer for the episode.
So.. *checks TvN's wiki* Amemiya & Era Itaru.
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

I loved Raiga's unarmed combat!

It's handy that both Kouga and Raiga's Dads became unavailable so they could become Garo at such a young age. What would have happened otherwise? Do they have to wait for their fathers to die or retire or can they become a different knight?
Zaruba
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Dragonball
Favorite Band: Metallica
My boom: Garo

Post by Zaruba »

This was the episode I was patiently waiting for. Even though they don't say their names it gave me the answer I was looking for and even though his parents fate is up in the air still because Kouga lost his armor it's still refreshing to know they weren't confirmed dead. Also explains why Raiga's fighting style is nothing of Kouga's, since he was really young when Kouga and Kaoru were taken.

Loved the fighting and CGI in this episode. One of the best fighting and choreography in the whole series. Top 5 Ep. for sure for me.

Return to “-Makai no Hana-”