Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Re: Garo Makai no Hana 09 released

Post by Kurow »

What a bad episode...

They really need to stop wasting time in episodes like this one. This kind of episodes are suppose to help the character development and improve the relationships but this one was completely useless.

I know that Garo is always cheap with the special effects but they really need to stop the 1 hit horror deaths. The fights do not even last 1 minute... so far the best scenes are Crow and Gouten.
Final Vent!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Unique twist that was kind of cool, but didn't really make sense. Nice to see Crow in the mix again though.
Lita Maivia
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Lita Maivia »

I was just happy to see Crow back and having him fight. So, for that, I really enjoyed the episode.

I fell for the twist, though, because I never suspected the guy was the Horror. I was wondering why she wouldn't devour him. I was expecting a different kind of twist between the two of them but I always thought she was the Horror.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

I actually expected the reason that he wasn't devoured is due to the reason he's a Horror himself.

Still, I telegraphed something similar to Haru in season 1, good thing I was proven wrong with the twist.

If anything about having no character development in this episode, I think this is the first time I've ever seen Gonza drinking out his sorrow. And oh dear, Mayuri. Being a Madou Tool, you're oddly weak to liquor.

That said, so we now have these for ornament partners:
- Garo - Zaruba (Adult male?)
- Zero - Silva (Adult female)
- Dan - Goruba (Old man)
- Baron - Uruba (Young boy)
- Lodo - Eruba (Old woman)
- Crow - Olva (Young girl)

I guess it's complete now?
rider4ever38
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider

Post by rider4ever38 »

I agree with AxemYellow.

What mainly happen was a delusion and Lizary just played with the rapist's mind that he's actually a victim of such amazing lust that every man should be dreaming of naturally (having encountered lifeless to amnesiac ladies just to fulfill your earthly desires). Living in such a lie that makes him almost forget that he is a serial sexual maniac victimizing beautiful, gorgeous and busty girls he meets.

I think this makes it for a very good episode which makes you watch like some sort of an American TV drama with crime and investigation themes.

But for the fight scenes... well... there's no real fight scene here in general. But what the director is actually aiming for is it's like giving tribute to those TV dramas that I was trying to mention above. And not really intended to disappoint the fans.

It's just like the 4th episode (Movie) where it pays tribute to Hollywood horror movie legends. :wink:

Return to “-Makai no Hana-”