Garo -Gold Storm- Shou 06 released

dualvision1984
7X
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Quote: The meaning of the journey lies within the journey itself - Eijiro Hikari, Kamen Rider Decade
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Re: Garo -Gold Storm- Shou 06 released

Post by dualvision1984 »

As of the moment, this is one of the best episodes in Gold Storm Shou. Ryuuga and Rian always support each other. Ryuuga always come to the rescue for Rian and she is his emotional support as well as Makai Spell support. I hope that Amemiya san will live up to his promise on Episode 0 about this show. I cannot wait for the upcoming episodes. :D
Sukeroku!
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto, Gaim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Sukeroku! »

For me, this was the best episode of Garo since Makai Senki. Great action and great setup of the villains. Jinga might be the most charismatic villain in the series since Barago.

I like how they're pushing Ryuuga's anger. I thought he was boring in the first few episodes, but his passion for saving lives having a darkside is making him more interesting to watch, especially with Jinga providing an excellent foil.

I want to see him fall. Stereotypically in these situations the hero overcomes his demons and light prevails over darkness. Given the dialog on the episode, that'd be an appropriate outcome, but I'm hoping they do something a little more interesting with this trope.
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

Man, when Rian's dress dropped to her feet, I was hoping........never mind.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Nice. I like how creepy the shop owner was. Shame Ryuuga didn't get a chance to get his revenge.

Return to “-Gold Storm- Shou”