Garo Honoo no Kokuin 04 spoiler thread

Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Garo Honoo no Kokuin 04 spoiler thread

Post by Phoenix512 »

Nothing too new in this episode but I got to say this though. It's nice to have a charismatic Makai Knight instead of stoic and dull ones we usually get. Luis is a nice breath of fresh air and offsets the stoic Leon. I also like they aren't centered around one location and move to different places which you can't really say about the other Garo series.

Episode 5 Preview

Spoiler
Looks like it will be centered on the prince and the purple Makai Knight.
abazigal
7X

Re: Garo Honoo no Kokuin 04 spoiler thread

Post by abazigal »

Interesting that the preview said 'the light to illuminate the darkness is here'. Nice reference to Yami no Terasu there, though I have this suspicion that there will be more than one contender to the Garo armour by the time this series is over.

That said, I like this episode. It's filler, no doubt, but good filler. We see more character development, the Makai Knight's code of conduct is explored here, and I like that there is a morally gray area here, in that the victims are no angels themselves. So it's not just a clear-cut scenario where a horror is rampaging and preying on innocents and must be stopped. It just goes to show that sometimes, human nature is no better than that of horrors themselves.
jason3000
Infinity
Quote: wagana wa garo,ogon kishi

Post by jason3000 »

I wonder why zaruba suddenly can detect horror from far but sometimes zaruba cant even detect the horror in front of him(that kid holding that doll is a horror),if i m not mistaken,is madou ring job is to give advice to the golden knight and detect horror?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Normally, but I think they are trying to make Zaruba super special and mystical this time rather than a random Madou Jewelry piece.

Return to “Garo Anime”