DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Honoo no Kokuin 23 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

This episode is really really really heart breaking... to see Leon's comrades were sacrificed to destroy Octavia (in her Majuu armor) and Garm's Madou tool.

His love interest (Lara), His replacement love interest (Ema), his Makai Knight comrade (Alfonso) and his dad (German) are all dead (I wonder if Alfonso and Ema survive)? Why does he have to suffer so much? Could this be... Leon's going to berserk again? In this episode, No!

Before the heartbreaking scenes, another kiss of Leon and Ema (while furious Alfonso drive Octavia out of the underground)???

Oh I forgot... Leon stabbed Mendoza to death and Anima revives. That Anima design is still NSFW (like Messiah and Eiris).
Spoiler
I'm all hyped for the final episode... it surely focused on Leon's seal of flames (i think this refers to episode 18). See that light? Find out next week for the last time.

I'm sure Kobayashi Yasuko wrote the final episode and something related to the seal of flames.

Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Garo Honoo no Kokuin 23 spoiler thread

Post by Dragonfan »

I don't know if Alfonso is dead but daaaaaaaamng, did they really kill Germán like that? That's cruel.

Really good episode, that Alfonso moment with the sword rised up was priceless.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack

Post by DaVinci030 »

Dragonfan wrote:Did they really kill Germán like that? That's cruel.
Yeah... it's because of Mendoza's Horrors. I think Mendoza uses Leon's parents as a sacrifice to revive Anima.

Tarlo Viola
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Amazons 2
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tarlo Viola »

Dragonfan wrote:I don't know if Alfonso is dead but daaaaaaaamng, did they really kill Germán like that? That's cruel.

Really good episode, that Alfonso moment with the sword rised up was priceless.
i think alfonso is alive, but with GAIA armor gone...
Just an italian guy
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I don't think the Gaia armor is gone. It was simply destroyed plus his Makai Ken is still there so I assume he can still summon the armor. I KNEW that Germán would die. I just feel sad for the way he died it must have been painful. The feels in this episode is too real. So that leaves us with one episode left? I don't think Ema and Alfonso are dead they could just be unconscious.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

BTW, the thing that was coming from the sky was... the Watchdog Center? Does that mean that the Watchdog Center is in some part of Makai?
abazigal
7X

Post by abazigal »

Dragonfan wrote:BTW, the thing that was coming from the sky was... the Watchdog Center? Does that mean that the Watchdog Center is in some part of Makai?
Yeah, it was only in this episode that I realised that the pointy thing from the sky was the Watchdog centre's equivalent of an ion cannon. I always thought it was somehow related to the horror that Mendoza was trying to revive.

Anyways, I don't think Alfonso and Ema are dead. But they are quite badly injured, and probably out of the count for the final battle. So it's really just Garo vs Anima in the last episode. Is it 24 or 25 episodes?

I would also like to see the seal of flames come on one more time. So far, it has been little more than a liability for Leon. Would like to see him being able to channel its powers for good this time.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack

Post by DaVinci030 »

abazigal wrote:So it's really just Garo vs Anima in the last episode. Is it 24 or 25 episodes?
24 is the final episode.

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

While I hope Gaia hasn't been destroyed as it's my favourite armour ever, the best alternative is that Leon gives Alfonso GARO again and he uses Zoro with his dads swords.

This has really amped up. Can't wait for next week!

Return to “Garo Anime”