Kaigan KR Ghost 07

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:12 am

☆☆☆☆☆
47%
☆☆☆☆
40%
☆☆☆
13%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 15

chcoman123
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Vidya Gams
Quote: Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero! - Kamen Rider Double

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 07

Post by chcoman123 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:59 am

Yaiba wrote:
Dear god the product placement. DEAR GOD. THE PRODUCT PLACEMENT. GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Look, I know this is a kids show and the point is to sell toys, but that's why the Rider has different forms dammit! To give kids a different toy to buy each week, while also serving into the story, and upgrading the Rider's power! I know it was short, but that's not the point. The point was that it was blatant, it stole away runtime of the episode that could've been used for something better, and it sucked me out of the show and into a commercial instead!
Geez... clam down. They did that in Drive too, they want people to watch the movie, and it's only for 16 seconds. Just... clam down.
First off, I didn't finish watching Drive, so I had no clue that they it there too. And yeah it was for 16 seconds, but it's quite possibly the most distracting thing in the whole episode.

Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:05 am

Shipuujin wrote:Since Specter is looking for the 15 Eyecons to be revived, does that mean that he's a wandering soul like Takeru?
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure Specter's trying to find the Eyecons to free his sister.
Watching:
KR Gaim, 01
U7X, Orb Origin Saga
Gekiranger, Ryuusoulger

Watched:
KR W, Ghost - Build
Ultraman Nexus, X - Geed
Garo ~Gold Storm~ Shou
When in doubt,Show

Mandalori
Robo's Birthday
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Post by Mandalori » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:27 am

Fat D wrote:
Yaiba wrote: Things are not canon in crossovers. The Newton Eyecon even gave him back an illusion Belt-san, Eyecon doesn't have that ability
I did not blame the Eyecon for that. I thought it was just Shinnosuke's imagination running wild. Oh, excuse me. IMAGINAAATION!. Wait... the ToQgers were not in the crossover. Either way, Mr. Belt's first appearance was a side effect of sleep deprivation in my eyes, and the one where he readies the shot was more a case of "he will always be with me in spirit" than an effect of the power he was holding in his hands.
I remember that Takeru said that a miracle could happen, which is what happened. Also, I remember that Krim didn't say anything at that state, so it might be not him, but just the Eyecon allowing him to become a Rider again. Also, I think people forgot something said in Fourze summer movie by Osugi : 'When two different things come together, they release a new power" or something like that, I don't remember the exact line. They probably took it for granted, which is why there is always a new power in crossover (that's an important point for the crossover after all since it's partly there to sell toys).

For the actual show, so far, I like it.

Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:49 pm

Mandalori wrote: I remember that Takeru said that a miracle could happen, which is what happened. Also, I remember that Krim didn't say anything at that state, so it might be not him, but just the Eyecon allowing him to become a Rider again. Also, I think people forgot something said in Fourze summer movie by Osugi : 'When two different things come together, they release a new power" or something like that, I don't remember the exact line. They probably took it for granted, which is why there is always a new power in crossover (that's an important point for the crossover after all since it's partly there to sell toys).

For the actual show, so far, I like it.
Yes, but then, Shinnosuke refused to use the Eyecon. The Drive equipment appeared when he made the decision not to use the Eyecon and stayed on for a while even after Yurusen got hold of it.
The true crossover where miracles happen is yet to come, hence all the teasers and promo placements.

eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:29 am

Shipuujin wrote: I find it odd how the Billy the Kid Eyecon was instantly created. The shop keeper gained the item and it instantly filled with emotion to turn in an Eyecon.
Why couldn't the other Eyecons been made that quickly? What was the difference?
Well, so far as I understand, the shopkeeper had a pure intention or something like that, unlike the others, the item glow gold.

on the other side, I watched other sub and the part of Ryu he said: im going to make it, while you rott on your grave, watch it. so which one is more accuarate?

Lunagel
Bottle Shaker
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:04 am

eijiman wrote:on the other side, I watched other sub and the part of Ryu he said: im going to make it, while you rott on your grave, watch it. so which one is more accuarate?
No idea what you're talking about, you wanna give a timestamp?

eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:46 pm

2:08,

and here id the other sub, it is very messy and in spanish but it says: you can watch as you rott on your grave.
SpoilerShow

Mandalori
Robo's Birthday
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Post by Mandalori » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:49 pm

The people who've done that sub probably overlooked that he seemed quite respectful when delivering that line. Or maybe it's not that insulting in Spanish, I don't know.

Lunagel
Bottle Shaker
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:44 pm

eijiman wrote:2:08,

and here id the other sub, it is very messy and in spanish but it says: you can watch as you rott on your grave.
SpoilerShow
Double checked the line, it's 指を加えて見ていなさい。 The literal is "watch on enviously". I think we were probably a bit too nice with this line, I'll make a note on the wiki, but it's a bit late to change it. Rot in the grave works pretty well, it's a little strong for my taste, but it's not incorrect.

TNT
7X

Post by TNT » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:57 pm

This was a fun...no I think interesting episode is a better description. It seems like they're "done" "world building" and are now hurrying into the characters and motivations.
Which is nice.
As things stand now we seem to be having 4 factions. Ghost, Spectrer, British guy and scarf guy. Strangely, the only one who appears to have some kind of connection with the Ganma appears to be British guy. Or are the Ganma actually just a group of animals that the other are using for their own ends?

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”