Kaigan KR Ghost 10

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:58 am

☆☆☆☆☆
46%
☆☆☆☆
38%
☆☆☆
15%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 13
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kaigan KR Ghost 10

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Last week's poll rating: 4 (9 votes)
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 10

Post by Lunagel »

I like that it is picking up pace, but we're still rehashing old emotional stuff I feel like we've covered enough already.

Kanon is able to manifest herself outside the eyecon? Okayyyyy, we gonna get a reason why or how or... nope? Makoto's weird "you'd better choose!" line kinda comes out of nowhere too, I have to wonder if there wasn't a line that was cut that led into that .

Oh, it's *prince* Alan is it? I shall practice my curtsy.

Seriously, Dragon Balls, only 7 and reusable!
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

A 5 for me. I enjoyed the struggle between Takeru and Makoto, so I don't mind that part of the story. Prince Alan and Javert is awesome. And Alan has a brother too? That's cool, his father and brother must be quite powerful. I'm interested in knowing more. Benkei is on a win streak so far. Saionji is about to summon the dragon.

Next ep looks all business. And plot progression. I'm guessing Takeru will ask Shenron to bring Kanon. Also I have to know the rule of how this wishing business work.

Anyhow, I love that sad music, whenever it plays I give out a point.
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

All fifteen Eyecons collected right on Episode 10, goddamn! Who knows what's going to happen now.

I thought Javert was going to be a Rider but it just turns out he could sort of manifest the Ganma Eyecon(s) into a powerful suit, just like how humans in the Kamen Rider W series could use Gaia Memories to turn into Dopants. That's pretty neat.

I feel like the Benkei form is the most viable, combat-wise, next to Musashi. Like, why would you not use the Benkei form all the time? It's powerful and has great defense at the same time. Plus, it's badass. Also, I've been waiting for the Beethoven form to come out but I guess it's one of those obscure forms that only has certain uses in specific situations like Newton.
Lunagel wrote:Kanon is able to manifest herself outside the eyecon? Okayyyyy, we gonna get a reason why or how or... nope?
I've actually been thinking about that as well. Either Kanon can magically manifest or her appearance was just all in Makoto's head, which would also make sense.
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Victormaru wrote:
Lunagel wrote:Kanon is able to manifest herself outside the eyecon? Okayyyyy, we gonna get a reason why or how or... nope?
I've actually been thinking about that as well. Either Kanon can magically manifest or her appearance was just all in Makoto's head, which would also make sense.
That's how I interpreted that scene. Seems like that's the case with these situations, at least in some of the recent series.

Finally, that answered my question on whether or not the Ore and Specter eyecons were included in the 15. There's so much about this series that is really good, I'm utterly amazed that the first three episodes were Ninninger-level mind-numbing but they've laid down so much backstory and structure in such a short time. If they keep this up, I'll just be spamming the 5-star button until the next series.

NOTE: Edited the wiki to correct "26 days left" to "22 days left"
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

first, the movie shorts at the opening seem amazing, im really wanting to watch this one.

now this episode was great, the best one yet. i like that this one seems to be getting beter, maybe we got ourselves a new Gaim.

about Kanon, probably wont be explained, but if an explanation were needed maybe it's hard for her to escape the eyecon, and can only do it for a moment, so she onlye does it when there is something really important.
PTM966666
Adventure
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Dreamy: Mikie Hara
Favorite Actor?: Tom Hanks
Favorite Band: Coldrain
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by PTM966666 »

Just asking, is Ghost and Spectre eyecons counted in the 15 eyecons ? If yes, how Takeru and Makoto still remains their rider form when Sanonji took all the 15 eyecons ? And didn't Makoto gave all his eyecons to the gamma, how could he henshin later on ?
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

PTM966666 wrote:Just asking, is Ghost and Spectre eyecons counted in the 15 eyecons ? If yes, how Takeru and Makoto still remains their rider form when Sanonji took all the 15 eyecons ? And didn't Makoto gave all his eyecons to the gamma, how could he henshin later on ?
I was thinking the same exact thing, LOL! But nope, it seems as Ghost and Specter's Eyecons don't count towards the fifteen. When Makoto gave all his Eyecons to the Ganma, I guess he gave everything except for his Specter Eyecon. I'm assuming the Ghost and Specter Eyecons are just the core forms and aren't as important since they don't contain the souls of dead heroes, meaning they'd be useless to the villains. Then again, that's stupid for the villains not to just confiscate the Ghost and Specter Eyecons anyway.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

Makoto clearly held on to his Specter eyecon in the exchange scene.

Saionji don't care about the Ore and Specter eyecones. Javert alone easily took them both to school, so he could care less about confiscating weak eyecons.

That and plot.
wisdomcat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by wisdomcat »

Victormaru wrote:
PTM966666 wrote:Just asking, is Ghost and Spectre eyecons counted in the 15 eyecons ? If yes, how Takeru and Makoto still remains their rider form when Sanonji took all the 15 eyecons ? And didn't Makoto gave all his eyecons to the gamma, how could he henshin later on ?
I was thinking the same exact thing, LOL! But nope, it seems as Ghost and Specter's Eyecons don't count towards the fifteen. When Makoto gave all his Eyecons to the Ganma, I guess he gave everything except for his Specter Eyecon. I'm assuming the Ghost and Specter Eyecons are just the core forms and aren't as important since they don't contain the souls of dead heroes, meaning they'd be useless to the villains. Then again, that's stupid for the villains not to just confiscate the Ghost and Specter Eyecons anyway.
if only the villians took their Ore and Specter Eyecons then they wouldn't have a chance to fight back. Then again that would end the series really quickly :^)
mholden020
Gabu
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher

Post by mholden020 »

If I understand it correctly, the Ore and Specter eyecons aren't included because the requirement was the 15 eyecons of luminaries. Takeru and Makoto are not luminaries, so they got to keep theirs.
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
PTM966666
Adventure
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Dreamy: Mikie Hara
Favorite Actor?: Tom Hanks
Favorite Band: Coldrain
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by PTM966666 »

So according to the number system, Ghost and Spectre eyecons do not have number on them but marked with G and S instead. Which means they are not part of the 15 eyecons. But if you do the math, Takeru has 7 eyecons (ghost, robin hood, newton, musashi, billy the kid, beethoven and benkie), Makoto has 4 (spectre, nobunaga, edison and tutankhamun), and Sanonji has 5 which sums up to 16. So I guess they made a mistake on the counting and should have given Sanonji 6 eyecons, or Makoto actually has another hero eyecons but never used it.

Edit: the wiki page of ghost confirms that the Ghost and Spectre eyecons are not counted in the 15
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Eyecons
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

Makoto has another Eyecon unrevealed. If you look the the Eyecon count at the end of episode 9, it shows Ghost has 6 and Specter has 4, with one that is black in the shadow.
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

mholden020 wrote:If I understand it correctly, the Ore and Specter eyecons aren't included because the requirement was the 15 eyecons of luminaries. Takeru and Makoto are not luminaries, so they got to keep theirs.
Yes, the Ghost one is just Takeru's soul, specter we dont know what is, but to count they should be of someone who made something important with their lives.

so, no, just like kanon and the ganmas the henshin eyecons are not part of the 15.
mholden020
Gabu
-Michael Schumacher

Post by mholden020 »

eijiman wrote:
mholden020 wrote:If I understand it correctly, the Ore and Specter eyecons aren't included because the requirement was the 15 eyecons of luminaries. Takeru and Makoto are not luminaries, so they got to keep theirs.
Yes, the Ghost one is just Takeru's soul, specter we dont know what is, but to count they should be of someone who made something important with their lives.
What I find really interesting is the bottom row of Eyecons in the box. The first three on that row along with Edison's on the top row are the eyecons that Makoto handed over, since the last two on that row were in the box already, the top row is the first five eyecons seen in the series, and the first two on the second row are Beethoven and Benkei. Since the last two eyecons on the last row were there already (and we know which Eyecons Takeru gave away), these have to be Makoto's. This entire bottom row has colored "irises" to the eyecons: Three blues for Specter's, and 2 greens to finish the set. The other ten are gray.

Something else I noticed while figuring out the identities of the unknown eyecons: Kanon's Eyecon appears to be the same kind of Eyecon that fly out of the Ganma when they're defeated. I can't imagine that's without any backstory either.
Completed Series:

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”