Kaigan KR Ghost 12

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
17%
☆☆☆
28%
☆☆
No votes
6%

Total votes: 18
wisdomcat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 12

Post by wisdomcat »

To be honest I thought they were going to get rid of the Ore eyecon and replace it with the Toucon Boost eyecon from now on. I mean wouldn't it be interesting to see what the other eye cons look on Toucon Boost? But I do like the design for Toucon Boost and I hope they continue to use that one instead of the standard Ore eyecon.
Mxylv
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

Whenever the "After the CM" text appears, I tend to ask myself whether spoilers have an entirely different concept in Japan.

This could possibly be my favorite episode yet. I really liked the sequence showing the progression of time around a third of the way through; in my opinion, it helped characterize Takeru and his friends much more than attempts in previous episodes did. I wasn't thrilled by the 99-day time limit repeat, but the first segment handled the countdown pretty well, so I'm a bit less bugged by it than I feel I should be (that and Sennin mentioning that the trick couldn't be repeated). I also like the new suit, particularly that the Sunglasseslasher looks more like an actual, accurately weighted katana (if one with a giant pair of sunglasses on it).
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, HwTM, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

That would've been funny if Specter ended up becoming the main character for a while. Then again, the show is called Ghost so that would've been impossible. Did Takeru just fuse with Ryu in Heaven? The new Boost form confirms that the MOVIE War Genesis film takes place afterwards. I keep seeing the red form in the trailers and thought it was one of those exclusive movie forms but apparently not.

Also, this is the second hint that confirms the crossover movie takes place after this episode. We haven't seen a green Eyecon yet and I think we all know what this means. :wink:
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Your second hint doesn't really mean much since those Eyecons could have been made some time before the movie or even the series started.
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Victormaru wrote:Also, this is the second hint that confirms the crossover movie takes place after this episode. We haven't seen a green Eyecon yet and I think we all know what this means. :wink:
They were in the Box of 15 in Episode 10 (bottom row, last two on the right). This is the first time we've seen them out of the box though.
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
TNT
7X

Post by TNT »

I liked the episode, but strangely there was a lot that I didn't like.

I'm starting to really dislike Takeru. He was on a timer, his friends were desperately trying to save him. Science girl locked herself up in the basement and worked hard despite being cripple. Monk and his friends were scouring the regions, even though monk was also doing some training on the side. What does Takeru do? Very important stuff, like cloud gazing and waiting for his friends to come back.
Sure at some point he apparently made his peace and decided to do fun things with his friends, but the moment they're done the friends go back searching for a solution and he goes back to loafing around.

Sunglasseslasher is both awesome and hilariously stupid. It looks like a neat sword, but it has sunglasses. It's like the sword knows it's cool. Deal with it. 8)
Actually, is there a reason for the sunglasses on the thing? Like thematically? Or is the sword just that cool.

I loved Makoto showing up to save Takeru's friends and getting back into his desperate mode again as he tries to repay the kindness from earlier.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”