Kaigan KR Ghost 22

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:20 am

☆☆☆☆☆
79%
☆☆☆☆
21%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 24
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kaigan KR Ghost 22

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Last week's poll rating: 4.27 (15 votes)
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 22

Post by Lunagel »

Adel is evil! The entire viewing audiences releases a massive "DUH!"

I really want to try out Alain's hairstyle but I don't think I could pull it off.

Also, the entire Ganma palace is shot inside a huge water overflow reservoir. Kinda loses all grandness once you know that.
xanzerxiii
7X
Quote: Nn~ Aah~ Ecstasy!
Type: INTP Architect

Post by xanzerxiii »

Did Makoto just get friendzoned by Aria? I get it Makoto she's hot, but suddenly askin her like that, of course she gonna say no.
I will never give up ze yo!
Shipuujin
Infinity
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Shipuujin »

What a fantastic episode. Honestly surprised that Adel could kill Adonis that easily though. I wonder what he was praying to? Since the prayers are now gone, the things that Adonis was praying to will probably get angry.

I really like how Alain is starting to greatly question the Ganma world. Having Takeru witness a soul shatter in front of him was a terrifying sight and definitely added to the idea that the Ganma world really isn't perfect. This might be the changing point that makes Alain turn to the good side as well.

Ultima Ganma looks awesome. I also find it interesting that he doesn't punch, but rather palm everything. We are still at the first half of the series and it almost looked like they were going to go to the final battle already!
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Fasten your seat belts, Ghost has found high gear again!

Interesting thing with the coffin "respawns". I wonder if there's a limit to how many times they can do that? It could make these baddies rather difficult to get rid of if it's an unlimited kind of thing.
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fat D »

That "Ultima" sound reminds me of Gaia Memories.
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral

Post by AxemYellow »

I noticed that they failed in there objective to recover Makoto's body. That means Adel now holds power over Spectre, doesn't it?

I had the creepy notion, that the Ganma use human souls to revive themselves - I almost hope this isn't the case.

In some ways I think having a villain like Adonis who seemed like he was ultimately good at heart and was just the antagonist due to differing philosophies/cultures would have been much more interesting than the stereotypical evil villain that Adel is going to be.
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

Adonis and Alain are so easily defeated. Is it because they were caught off guard or Adel knows specifically their weakness?
AxemYellow wrote:I noticed that they failed in there objective to recover Makoto's body. That means Adel now holds power over Spectre, doesn't it?
Well, I'd assume Makoto already got his body off screen, unless he thought that challenging Adel takes precedence.
Last edited by Rifaz on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino
CaptainTalon449
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "This is our stage" -Kazuraba Kouta
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by CaptainTalon449 »

xanzerxiii wrote:Did Makoto just get friendzoned by Aria? I get it Makoto she's hot, but suddenly askin her like that, of course she gonna say no.
Uh...I hate to be that guy but after Alain has been doing the whole jealous ex routine I wasn't going to buy into that
RyuShinEX
Go Go!

Post by RyuShinEX »

I doubt makoto recovered his body. Have to save it for another arc, you know?

So Alain do have a physical body? His family was a human once before? Where's their mommy?

The
Spoiler
next power-up form
have to take some time to get use to.

anyone knows the song title to the chanting song?
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

This episode was really interesting.

Adel has killed his father and Alain. I could see this coming when he said "Some day, I will rule over everything." Is Aria next?

So Alain is following his heart? I really want to see how this plays out.

Is Takeru's Body in the Ganma world?

Easy 5/5.
NOMarfo
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

After dragging for so long we're finally getting somewhere with the plot. And while I like to avoid using this term because badly overused and often not synonymous with "better", we opened up with an assassination and later a human body disintegrating. Ghost has gone to a dark place. But either way things are happening again, things with great consequences. Ghost has been dragging for some many episodes now that this is a welcome change. Which isn't really meant to be a backhanded compliment; this was a really enjoyable episode.

Adel being evil was expected, but I guess I wasn't expecting them to kill off Adonis so soon. We still don't really understand anything about the family. They're seemingly human, so what are they doing in the Ganma world, what are Aria's important duties, etc? The Ganma have been harassing the human world for 22 episodes now and I still don't really get what it's all about.

As for the Ganma world itself, I figured Makoto's body being held hostage was a one-off thing. Instead what we're finding is much darker. I have a terrible feeling that all of the Ganma will turn out to be the controlled/corrupted souls of humans, and that the disintegrating body we saw is what happens when at least some kinds of Ganma are defeated.

Though this raises the question of Alain and Adonis: when the former was defeated, he woke up in what seems to be his body. Adonis would appear to be dead dead. So does that mean most of the Ganma are projections (ala Beet Buster) and that Alain is now wandering around in his real body?
RyuShinEX wrote:I doubt makoto recovered his body. Have to save it for another arc, you know?
I'm not sure about the arc thing, but I agree that if Makoto was to have retrieved his body, I think they would have showed us. That they didn't is telling.
Luq_Kun
Favorite series: Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: OOO and Double
Dreamy: Moune (Gosei Yellow)
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: Kana Boon
My boom: Final Fantasy XV
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Luq_Kun »

Crazy stuff has happened... finally..!

Never understood the logic behind them dying and waking up again in the capsules.. so, is it their real body they're using or what?

Takeru seemed more interesting this time around. I guess that's cause he's already got a good taste of the real danger approaching.

Can't wait for Grateful Damashii! Let's see how it plays out in ep 23!
Currently watching:
Ghost, Jyuohger, Hibiki

Finished series:
Kuuga, Kabuto, Decade, Double, OOO, Gaim, Blade
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

Preview
Spoiler
New power-up looks ugly. Why put the faceplates all over the body??? Ugh.

On the CM: I hope TV-N also subs videogames, but maybe that won't happen hahaha
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

It seems really early to kill off Adonis after 5 episodes or less. That said, I like the idea that a perfect world, taken to its logical conclusion, would be a terrifying thought. The fight between Takeru and the Knight ganma was very well done, although it was also a bit of a a shame to kill off the ganma (but then, that looked like the writers' point).

Also, did the voice actor for the painting ganma change, or is it just me?
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”