Kaigan KR Ghost 25

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

☆☆☆☆☆
21%
☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆
21%
☆☆
No votes
7%

Total votes: 14
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kaigan KR Ghost 25

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Last week's poll rating: 3.88 (8 votes)
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 25

Post by Yaiba »

The quick introduction to all the series is cool, though I feel sad for the movie Riders that are not included (ZO, J, ZX...).

One question and one answer with less than 10 words in total isn't really a "talk". Damn you Toei for that cliffhanger last week.

I really like the interactions between Alain and Fumi-baa. This old lady is going to be the one to turn him to the good side.

So the pods aren't use to generate new bodies. When you wake up from that, that's your original body. If Javert dies this time he won't be coming back.

Shibuya's role has been reduced to yelling "There's paranormal phenomenon" . At least Narita gets to be out and about.

Makoto isn't going to be brainwash now again, is he?

I just realised. It's 25 episodes and we still haven't got an ending/fighting/character song for this series.
Zychotic
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Inoue Masahiro
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Zychotic »

I'm clearly super good at predicting what happens with this show. I mentioned last week how the show seemed to forget about Takeru wanting to make a wish to come back to life and now he actually tried to (and to make 5 wishes). Seems summoning Shenron didn't work this time which makes sense because it's been less than a year since they made a wish.
Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Magi/Geki/Gokai/Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gosei/W
Quote: Henshin!

Post by Slowking »

I liked the idea of the wish for more wishes. Makes sense even if it obviously won't be happening.

I enjoy how they do not rush to bring back Makoto back into action; while I like Spectre, there are advantages to not resolving stories like these in just 2 weeks.
Behold the Emperor!
Zychotic
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Inoue Masahiro
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Zychotic »

One extra note, it's good to see that Javert still wants his kiss from Alain. That man will never give up to achieve his dreams.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

That talk was wayyyyy shorter than I expected. Alain, how can you eat 10 boxes of takoyaki in one setting? I'm surprised your stomach didn't explode.

So Shibuya is "It's a paranormal phenomenon!", Narita is "I'll go check it out!", Kanon is the damsel in distress and Makoto is Sir Not Appearing in this Series.

Seriously, out of the 20 episodes he's been in (debuted ep 5), a good chunk of them he was brainwashed (and hence actor did not appear) and now he's dead (hence actor appears in capsule for like 5 seconds). Is his schedule full or something?
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Did I miss it, or are they explaining why the eyecons didn't work this time? I'm a bit confuzzled here...

Otherwise it was a decent episode, but like an episode of Lost I feel like there are more questions than answers.

However I think Takeru wins the idiot of the week award. There's a red gas in the sky, and he always picks the least practical way of reaching it? Need a sample, send the cranky ghost. Need to reach the enemy? Launch yourself with several different luminaries? The one thing he didn't do? Use the damn eyecon with the power of flight! :P

Also, a really minor text error to report should this episode ever get redone: right before Ghost cuts to the last CM (18:31), the text reads "After the CM, Ghost fights an air battle with the icons' help!"
Lunagel wrote:That talk was wayyyyy shorter than I expected. Alain, how can you eat 10 boxes of takoyaki in one setting? I'm surprised your stomach didn't explode.

So Shibuya is "It's a paranormal phenomenon!", Narita is "I'll go check it out!", Kanon is the damsel in distress and Makoto is Sir Not Appearing in this Series.

Seriously, out of the 20 episodes he's been in (debuted ep 5), a good chunk of them he was brainwashed (and hence actor did not appear) and now he's dead (hence actor appears in capsule for like 5 seconds). Is his schedule full or something?
Good, so it's not just me. Makoto is turning into Koyomi. It's getting a bit absurd.
envedges
Infinity

Post by envedges »

The episode was decent, though the highlight of the episode to me was the Airplane/Hikouki Ganma that was played by the same voice actor who have done voices like Stroheim from Jojo. Surprisingly I realize it was him on my second time watching this episode, since he has this particular over the top voice, which he use for Stroheim and Tanktop Black Hole from One Punch Man.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

ViRGE wrote:Did I miss it, or are they explaining why the eyecons didn't work this time? I'm a bit confuzzled here...
The main guys don't really know what happened with the summoning attempt but I'm guessing it has to do with the Prayer Room.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

ViRGE wrote:However I think Takeru wins the idiot of the week award. [.] Need to reach the enemy? Launch yourself with several different luminaries? The one thing he didn't do? Use the damn eyecon with the power of flight! :P
Aw, really? I liked that scene. xP Mostly since I totally expected him to just let the Ganma go until next week (Hi, Wizard, Kiva) but instead he's just like "No, screw that!" and launches himself. He prolly could've used a flight power though, that's true.
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

ViRGE wrote:Also, a really minor text error to report should this episode ever get redone: right before Ghost cuts to the last CM (18:31), the text reads "After the CM, Ghost fights an air battle with the icons' help!"
What's wrong with that?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I forgot to mention: has NOBODY watched Aladdin? You can't wish for more wishes!
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Yaiba wrote:
ViRGE wrote:Also, a really minor text error to report should this episode ever get redone: right before Ghost cuts to the last CM (18:31), the text reads "After the CM, Ghost fights an air battle with the icons' help!"
What's wrong with that?
Shouldn't it be eyecons? Or luminaries if we're talking about the souls?
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Time is the fire in which we burn.

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

I liked this episode. While it's a little annoying that they're taking their time to get in the Ganma world, I like how they're putting all the pieces together. When Takeru and Alain get there, it looks like it'll be good.

To whoever said it before: I was also thinking Makoto's actor was on some break.
bluegreen
Infinity

Post by bluegreen »

ViRGE wrote: However I think Takeru wins the idiot of the week award. There's a red gas in the sky, and he always picks the least practical way of reaching it? Need a sample, send the cranky ghost. Need to reach the enemy? Launch yourself with several different luminaries? The one thing he didn't do? Use the damn eyecon with the power of flight! :P
Or, you know, remember he's a ghost and can fly all by himself. That would have been even simpler. He's flying all over the place in the opening every week.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”