Kaigan KR Ghost 27

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun May 01, 2016 12:08 am

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
6%
☆☆
6%
13%

Total votes: 16
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kaigan KR Ghost 27

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Last week's poll rating: 4.43 (7 votes)
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 27

Post by Yaiba »

It was a nice scene between Onari and Javert. I like when enemies are able to talk it out calmly. But the paper card on Javert's forehead just makes me lol every time I see it, which kind of ruin the moment.

The supporting characters seems more interesting when Takeru is not around, though I don't know why they suddenly taught a lesson on "slump".

Kanon's role in this series is just to say the names of people worryingly. I mean, seriously...

I now know the real purpose of Igor. His job is to help Toei saves money. He reuses Ganma so Toei doesn't need to spend money in making new MOTW suits.
Zychotic
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Inoue Masahiro
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Zychotic »

15 Adels, 15 eyecons. The tablets are clearly linked to the eyecons because the tablets stopped Takeru from making a wish. However are the tablets the 15 heroes or could they be 15 anti-heroes/villains?

Was the singing Ganma's purpose to change Cubi back to evil? That's what it feels like (unless I already forgot what the singing did).

A shame they didn't show Specter's new form in this episode. It's awesome when the secondary rider gets a super/final form so I look forward to next week.

Grateful is definitely very overpowered. No enemy stands a chance whenever Takeru uses it.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

The unabashed Onari x Javert shipping was a neat surprise. It is certainly an interesting pairing since Onari hinted at not being so nice in the past.

Alain's father was boring. It is hard to care about such an aloof character .
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

Angry Takeru's fight was really cool if you ask me. Also i really liked the Javert and Onari scene, i hope Onari becomes a more serious character from this point on.
kuroblack
Go Go!

Post by kuroblack »

Yaiba wrote: I now know the real purpose of Igor. His job is to help Toei saves money. He reuses Ganma so Toei doesn't need to spend money in making new MOTW suits.
lol ... also Igor is the name of Dr. Frankenstein's assistant. That means Toei is Frankenstein :lol:
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

So this episode seemed to undo everything I'd disliked about most of the characters previously. Takeru completely loses it after being incredibly, sometimes almost inhumanly carefree throughout the series (with only a few exceptions), Alain has his idea of reality flipped, the painting ganma is no longer satisfied by just painting, and Onari takes compassion, gives an actual pro-monk image, and reveals that he has a shaky backstory. It's also really neat that Makoto's getting a new rider form, and his conversation with Edith was also quite interesting. Another interesting bit was that the Emperor had told Alain to follow his heart and to make up his own rules, but Adel doing that was exactly what made him kill the Emperor. A truly fantastic episode.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

Mxylv wrote:So this episode seemed to undo everything I'd disliked about most of the characters previously. Takeru completely loses it after being incredibly, sometimes almost inhumanly carefree throughout the series (with only a few exceptions), Alain has his idea of reality flipped, the painting ganma is no longer satisfied by just painting, and Onari takes compassion, gives an actual pro-monk image, and reveals that he has a shaky backstory. It's also really neat that Makoto's getting a new rider form, and his conversation with Edith was also quite interesting. Another interesting bit was that the Emperor had told Alain to follow his heart and to make up his own rules, but Adel doing that was exactly what made him kill the Emperor. A truly fantastic episode.
Yeah, Now that you mention it, you are completely right, i hope this show stays like that the rest.
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

Don't forget, Takeru actually chokeslammed a Ganma. That was badass and all I have to say. Don't piss him off.
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

Welp, finally Makoto's back. feels like he's been gone forever.

I wonder if Javert is going to be redeemed as well?
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

Shoot me now for all I care! If you let me go beware! You still answer to Javert!
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele

Post by Ashki »

I think about all that could be said has been. although, I do think theyre planning something to further deepen Cubi's character. I just hope it's something positive. And as for Javert, not that he's got a boyfriend, I an see him also training to be a monk while switching to Alain's side once he finds out what happened to the emperor.

Seriously, this is the sort of episode we've been needing all year, and I'm glad we finally got it. Plus, it looks like we MAY be heading back to the regular two-part format. These half hour episodes are just too short for the writing we've grown to expect from Heisei era Riders.
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

Especially since the early episodes were way too fast with a two-episode arc worth of plot condensed into a single episode. I feel like the past episodes (since around Necrom's debut) had been paced way too slow as some sort of compensation for that, and now the pacing seems great.

This series is by far the one that has me yearning for the next episode most out of T-N's weeklies. Too bad it is the last release of each week.

Also, did Edith just confirm he was the old man backing Takeru? I feel like his conversation with Makoto on how he might give the new Eyecon to ghost boy strongly implies that.
And I think the second capsule in the Makoto room was confirmed empty this episode. Was it Kanon's box?
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele

Post by Ashki »

I really think it was, considering Mokoto's body was isolated. As for Edith, I'm pretty sure he did confirm, yet he also stated he was using Spectre for his own personal goals. Considering he helped the late emperor create the Ganma world as we know it, I can't help wondering if his true intentions are actually far more sinister than anyone realises. Could he be the proverbial gift-bearing Geni... I mean, Greek? (sorry, wrong show for a minute there) The Ganma World's emerging flaws certainly allude to a nice way of enslaving, then exterminating an entire world for colonisation. But that would raise the question... If Edith gave the emperor the means to create the Ganma World using such advanced technology, then he can't be human or Ganma... so what is he and what world/dimension did he come from?
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Looks like Edith is the master mind behind all... he is just using everyone else for some reason and to achieve his goals. Spectre got his upgrade or ultimate form with that Deep Spectre eyecon. The emperor didn't have time to explain anything and probably he thought that his prayers helped the world or something and that is why he refused to leave the place?.
Final Vent!

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”