Kaigan KR Ghost 28

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun May 08, 2016 1:27 am

☆☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆
14%
☆☆
7%
7%

Total votes: 14
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 28

Post by Mandalori »

I think it always has been like that. There are as much ships that there are interactions between characters. It all depend on the point of view.
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

I like the idea of Deep Specter (and I also hope there'll be some kind of long-lasting effect of using the eyecon), but I'm not so sure about the design; while I thought Toucon's fire motif had vastly improved Ghost's head design, the horns on Specter's helmet have appeared to evolve into antlers, and the suit looks a little bulky in general (I like the violet-silver color combination, though). I wonder how far the show will get into the Deep Specter eyecon; we still don't know a lot about it yet, and there's a lot of potential for a subplot surrounding it. Anyway, Toei seemed rather desperate to get the painting ganma out of the story; with his retirement only a two-episode subplot, it felt like there was a very sudden change in plans regarding that character. In any case, I'm glad Makoto's back, and getting Alain back to his normal state will prove itself an interesting challenge.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
Gao
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO

Post by 453145 »

For being a Specter new form episode we barely saw Makoto (even in his "new form episode" is he on vacation?) but I found interesting how they handled the ganma being in a slump, think about it: if Picasso had lived another 10 years he could invented a new form of painting, an artist like him could easily bore, so being a ghost and "being alive" another 100 years could put him into a slump, maybe, changing his way of seeing the things in the afterlife. Ah, and we got our annual slap.
Spoiler
Thanks Gaim for making an annual trope

Yaiba wrote:Speaking of that, what happened to "this Eyecon is powerful and very hard to master" ? Makoto didn't even made an effort or have any difficulties. Maybe it will have a long-term affect or something.
Well, the eyecon talks about being limited maybe something similar like Deadheat and its burst mode

Spoiler
In the DX Deep Specter eyecon there's a sound which transforms Deep Specter into a new mode: Deep Specter Enraged Mode

resop2 wrote:I am not a Super Sentai expert, but it seems to me that this season of Jyuohgers (as well this season of Kamen Rider Ghost) is very "ship heavy" (plots written to create unresolved sexual tension between the characters). Besides Sela/Leo and Amu/Tusk in Jyuohgers we have Jevel/Onari and Makoto/Alian in Ghost. Is this a new thing or has it been going on for a while?
Toku shows have been always vague about romance, like you, I'm not a Super Sentai expert, but for the ones I have seen and in most of KR shows never say if there is an actual love interaction. I have the idea that they want to do that due the fandom, every person has their own point of view so they can "continue" the story in fanfics how they want.
Spoiler
For example: In Gokaiger there's never such thing as a romance, however looking into the internet you can find people matching them. I'm not kidding, I have seen every single combination with those characters!
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

People can and do literally ship any characters in any combination, whether it's supported by the text or not. (EdisonxNobunaga OTP, my fanon is just as valid as yours, so)

Alain and Makoto are an odd pair. They're not friends, really, because Alain never used Makoto's actual name for apparently years, and Alain didn't even really understand the concept of friends to the point that he enslaved Makoto's mind with the Necrom Eyecon. They've been more of a lord and his vassal, literally so considering Alain was a Prince of Ganma. But now that Alain's had his position taken from him, he's just another ronin wandering the wilderness. Using Makoto's name is his acceptance of how he's fallen, because they're now the same.

Prince of Ganma is my new manga series debuting next month in Shounen Jump. Thrill as Alain gains prestige for his tennis club by channeling the souls of the dead to destroy Gekkikoukan High.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”