Kaigan KR Ghost 29

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat May 14, 2016 8:09 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
62%
☆☆☆☆
24%
☆☆☆
5%
☆☆
No votes
10%

Total votes: 21
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 29

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

Catastrophe wrote:So why exactly does Grateful cause Necrom to phase out? I thought he couldn't use the eyecons in human body correctly at first but got over it?
It doesn't, Necrom's power comes from 'reaping' souls as it were, in the earlier episodes and in the intro itself, Necrom gains power from the ghouls, the problem with Grateful when Necrom is concerned is Alain can't swap out to Sanzo or Grimm because they are in the G-Driver. best way to look at it is Necrom's base form is like Dead Heat in Drive, he can only last so long in the form before he is weakened. Hope that helps :)
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

Alain cannot use luminary Eyecons ever since he got a human body, But in ep 26 or something the Brothers Grimm acknowledged his actions so he can now use the Grimm Eyecon when Necrom runs out (providing that Grateful is not using it).
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

DaVinci030 wrote:
mholden020 wrote:Anyone else get some wicked desyncs, skips, and video (but not audio) lockup on the HD version? I'm thinking my download got messed up a bit.
Huh?! I think it looks fine to me.
That's what I figured, trying again. Thanks!
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Necrom can't use Sanzou or Grimm while Grateful is active.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

One of my favourite Sentai girls back as a Gho-Gho-Gho-Ghostbuster. I approve.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Eternal_Winterbane wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:So why exactly does Grateful cause Necrom to phase out? I thought he couldn't use the eyecons in human body correctly at first but got over it?
It doesn't, Necrom's power comes from 'reaping' souls as it were, in the earlier episodes and in the intro itself, Necrom gains power from the ghouls, the problem with Grateful when Necrom is concerned is Alain can't swap out to Sanzo or Grimm because they are in the G-Driver. best way to look at it is Necrom's base form is like Dead Heat in Drive, he can only last so long in the form before he is weakened. Hope that helps :)
That makes sense. I got why he couldn't use the others but the way I was reading how others were explaining it was that it impacted Necrom as well.

I must have missed the part were it was explained how Necrom works. I suppose it makes sense in context to give him a nerf now he's on the good side.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

FUMI-BAAAAAA :'(

WHYYYY
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Ixalion
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Favorite series: OOO's
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Hana-Chwan!!!
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Favorite Band: ONE OK ROCK
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: GUNDAM!!!
Quote: "It's not because I am nice. That's why I can't tell you to trust me. It's not like I can save everyone, right ? But if I don't reach out my hand while I can, the regret would make me wish I were dead. I reach out my hand because I don't want that." - Hino Eiji , Kamen Rider OOO.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Ixalion »

This episode's ending hurts as I just lost my grandma this February...

But I do love the developments going on with this series Kamen Rider.

Random Question: Anyone know a good way to get DVD/BlueRays for Sentai/Kamen-Rider-etc. Other than E-Bay? I wanna get the BlueRay collection for Ghost, apparantly it has the bonus "The Legend of Hero Alain" episodes in it.
RyuShinEX
Go Go!

Post by RyuShinEX »

have no idea if amz.jp serve international customers.
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

I wonder if that's how Onari used to be before he became a monk.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino
Mxylv
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

Rather confused why Fumi told Alain to follow his heart, when she also said his heart had lost its way. Anyway, I found a lot in this episode a bit more entertaining than it had any right to be, and it's good to see Takeru using the other eyecons more frequently (before last episode I was wondering if we'd ever see Beethoven again). The ending was very powerful; Alain is going to have some serious issues in the next few episodes.

I was also thinking it was a good thing Takeru missed Igor; doing a rider kick into the axe on Igor's chest would hurt.
Kurow wrote:Necron needs an ultimate form too but not sure if he is going to get one. The regular form is not doing well lately.
I was also having an issue with this, especially since he was single-handedly fighting Specter and Toucon at the same time earlier. I like to think that Alain's reality getting flipped and his father's death shook him up so much that he lost confidence and doesn't fight as hard as he used to.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, HwTM, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Dammit Toei, what do you have against old people? First Alain's father, and now Fumi.

What makes this worse is that I'm watching this on Mother's Day! :cry:
Rifaz wrote:I wonder if that's how Onari used to be before he became a monk.
That is a very interesting question. He was very natural at it; it wasn't as if the character was trying to pretend to be something else...
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

The most awkward thing about Fumi dying wasn't Alain not realizing, because that's reasonable. It's how Kanon just kinda steps into frame like she's been there the whole time, staring at them.

I dug how Alain's new clothes were a weirdo Necrom-colours version of his original serape and uneven hems from the first arc of the show. He just can't wear anything symmetrical, can he?

And finally... "Alain-sama! Please help Onii-chan." The Kanon double-feature, oh my.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

the ending gave me the feels :( but I still don't understand why Alain just doesn't absorb the gamma minions since he did it before.
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

OOOKaiser wrote:the ending gave me the feels :( but I still don't understand why Alain just doesn't absorb the gamma minions since he did it before.
I've been thinking that myself, but i've come to the conclusion that it was an ability that he only had in his Eyecon body, now maybe upon seeing poor Fumi-baa it might drive him to power up and gain a version of that reaping skill. But hey only time will tell

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”