Kaigan KR Ghost 32

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:46 am

☆☆☆☆☆
20%
☆☆☆☆
67%
☆☆☆
7%
☆☆
No votes
7%

Total votes: 15
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 32

Post by resop2 »

Cool fan pic of Akari.

Also, I wonder why 10 years ago they didn't decide to gather 16 or more luminaries so that they could have a numerical advantage?
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

I really liked the beginning scene (although Takeru not knowing it was a vision/memory did make him look a bit thick), but there was also a lot of explanation concerning the Ghost Drivers and Eyecons. The ending didn't make much of an impact on me, though; I don't think we needed a Dai Henge to stop the reverse aging, and to me it came off as Toei trying to fit Grateful into every episode, regardless of how actually necessary it was. (Also, didn't Tutankhamun die when he was 18? Still pretty young, but I'd think he'd be Takeru's peer.) Overall, this two-parter succeeded in giving Shibuya some much-needed characterization, but I still didn't enjoy it as well as I enjoyed some of the last few episodes.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

This episode had an interesting parallel to the Jyuohger episode that came before it. Sadly though we don't get to see what happened to Onari and Kanon in the temple after the kids reverted to their original selves (contrast with Mario in Jyuoh)
Zychotic wrote:Crazy conspiracy time.

Takeru's dad planned on his son being the one to protect them from the Ganma, hence sending the eyecon to Takeru on his birthday. But to use it, he had to become Kamen Rider Ghost which meant he had to die. Did Takeru's dad and Sennin plan on killing Takeru and so his death wasn't an accident but maybe they sent that particular Ganma that day to kill him?

Yup crazy talk.
But really, do you? It's a bit of a gray area but Makoto can sure still use his driver even after his "ganma body" or whatever you call it got destroyed and he went back to his alive human body.
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Nice bit of back story.

Is Narita going to get an episode then to even it out?
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

Zychotic wrote:Crazy conspiracy time.

Takeru's dad planned on his son being the one to protect them from the Ganma, hence sending the eyecon to Takeru on his birthday. But to use it, he had to become Kamen Rider Ghost which meant he had to die. Did Takeru's dad and Sennin plan on killing Takeru and so his death wasn't an accident but maybe they sent that particular Ganma that day to kill him?

Yup crazy talk.
Maybe he was going to be a Ganma? Also, it bothers me that Ryuu pulled an Osolet.
NOMarfo

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”