Kaigan KR Ghost 33

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:40 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
35%
☆☆☆☆
18%
☆☆☆
29%
☆☆
6%
12%

Total votes: 17
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kaigan KR Ghost 33

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Last week's poll rating:n 3.83 (12 votes)
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 33

Post by Yaiba »

Everything needed for this kind of plot is there, but... eh... they could have put it in two episodes. This is just a prolong fight with no build up and then he's back already.

Right now it just feels like "We need the final form now so let's rush it out asap".

Why isn't Alain surprised that Gamaizers have his brother's head? That's the first time he saw it yeah?

Will Adel actually do anything? I mean, the Ganmazier is an automatic defense system, so he doesn't even need to order them around...

And it took a while to think who is the girl making the takoyaki. That's Fumi-baa's granddaughter that appear once at the funeral, right?
Zychotic
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Inoue Masahiro
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Zychotic »

Okay cool, Takeru is revived because of his friend's feelings which created a miracle, I can go along with that. Oh, the miracle also gives him a super powerful attack that will lead to his final form, nope, not having that. There better be a really good explanation for this in the next episode.

I find it weird that they decided to show an attack/power of the final form, but not actually show the final form and instead reveal it in the next episode.

Question, Takeru finished off the Ganmaizer by attacking the tablets. Does that mean those particular tablets have now been destroyed?
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Zychotic wrote:I find it weird that they decided to show an attack/power of the final form, but not actually show the final form and instead reveal it in the next episode.
Personally, I liked that; deal with the story implications first then do the toy sale later.
Question, Takeru finished off the Ganmaizer by attacking the tablets. Does that mean those particular tablets have now been destroyed?
I hope so, only so many times you can reuse the same suits.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

Someone forgot a front page post again...
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
RyuShinEX
Go Go!

Post by RyuShinEX »

I just wish they didn't rush in this episode.

it was a cool concept though, masking the final form and reveal it next ep.

Maybe alain knew his brother was in control of the ganmaizer?

I guess that's the last time Takeru is dying? Unless damn ending that will make us sad.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Automatic 2 point deduction for killing the main hero two years in a row. It's okay to do it from time to time, but to do it repeatedly greatly diminishes the impact of it.

However this does technically mean that the ultimate form hasn't shown up by episode 33, so that's at least a change of pace.

And man, fuck Yurusen.
Zychotic wrote:Okay cool, Takeru is revived because of his friend's feelings which created a miracle, I can go along with that. Oh, the miracle also gives him a super powerful attack that will lead to his final form, nope, not having that. There better be a really good explanation for this in the next episode.
^ what he said.

Go-On Macaroni wrote:I hope so, only so many times you can reuse the same suits.
This show has been especially bad about reusing suits. The generals are all MOTW redecos, Ultima, etc.
Zychotic
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Zychotic »

ViRGE wrote:Automatic 2 point deduction for killing the main hero two years in a row. It's okay to do it from time to time, but to do it repeatedly greatly diminishes the impact of it.
Technically Takeru has died 3 times now. First time in episode 1, the next when the 99 days first ran out (he died and his dad gave him another 99 days) and then again in this episode. I wonder if we'll get to the end of the series and he'll actually die for good after stopping the bad guys. (A.k.a he stops the Ganma world from taking over but isn't able to make his wish in time.)
BIGH1001
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Dreamy: Do i have to answer?
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Destiny
Quote: Carpe Diem
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by BIGH1001 »

Nearly shed a tear in this one. I think next episode, Adel will freak out about how the ganmaizers aren't indestructible. My only real complaint is that this episode was not only used just to introduce the new form, but feeled like filler.

Oh, and ghost is currently tied with gaim for powered up forms.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

BIGH1001 wrote:Oh, and ghost is currently tied with gaim for powered up forms.
I suspect that's the new normal. More opportunities to sell toys. Along with the whole Team Kamen Rider aspect where by the middle of the season it's a 3-man team.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

1. Yurusen lied--apparently Takeru can die without the countdown reaching zero
2. How did Makoto get to use Specter? I don't remember his eyecon re-forming
3. Bad wording (8:58) Have you no delicacy...? What about "Are you that insensitive even at this time?" or something? I know "delicacy" here comes from "delicate" but it sounds weird
4. 13:29--Cubi's painting is a printout lol
5. 14:09--GAMMA world!? What's with the spelling again
6. KR Ghost + Inside Out collaboration FTW
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

3. Bad wording (8:58) Have you no delicacy...? What about "Are you that insensitive even at this time?" or something? I know "delicacy" here comes from "delicate" but it sounds weird

> I think it's a matter of opinion here, you want to have delicacy when talking about sensitive subjects.
poelske1
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuki
Favorite Actor?: Ryuki Takahashi
Favorite Band: Any J-Pop band
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Dragons and stuff

Post by poelske1 »

I bet Takeru will die another 3 times by the end of the season. (and he'll die 3 times during the final episode)
Wachted: KR ryuki, 555, Hibiki, kabuto, kiva, decade, W
SS: Dekaranger, Magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger,

Watching: KR: Blade, OOO
SS: Gokaiger
Zychotic
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Zychotic »

njb wrote:2. How did Makoto get to use Specter? I don't remember his eyecon re-forming
Makoto and Alain are different to Takeru, neither of them were dead, instead they took an eyecon form to use in the human world. When that was destroyed, they then just used their normal bodies.

As for Takeru, he is dead, is a ghost, so he probably has no actual body to use and instead he's dependent entirely on that eyecon to keep him alive.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

With the Excel Saga reference in front page that makes a second Sailor Moon reference in a week (since the character Excel in Excel Saga was voiced acted by Mitsuishi Kotono who also was the voice of Tsukino Usagi/Sailor Moon in the anime).

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”