Kaigan KR Ghost 33

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:40 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
35%
☆☆☆☆
18%
☆☆☆
29%
☆☆
6%
12%

Total votes: 17
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 33

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I personally still think Kuuga did it better than anyone from Fourze-onwards.
Spoiler
You get a sense of how the world (ok, Japan)'s faring without its Rider, how the police force are trying to stop the Grongi but they clearly aren't strong enough (yet! Dun dun) and then when Kuuga does come back, you're slowly brought into the Rising Forms rather than "I just woke up inside my Tridoron car and man, look at my new toy!".
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

Catastrophe wrote:And the fact that the final form wasn't even shown was lame. Especially since it appears to have the ability to destroy the Gamamizers which seems like an important plot device.
Why is it lame? It's not like they're going to hide its appearance forever.
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

I am interested to see the suit properly next episode, mainly as the figures of the final form look terrible so far, Also I dunno if it's just sold out everywhere or they haven't released it yet but I cannot find the Mugen Eyecon anywhere in the area i'm living in atm (the Deep Specter Eyecon was in stores just before they revealed the Deep Specter form)

Anyway I have to agree that this episode felt rushed also the sudden switch at the start of Specter going from D.Specter to normal Specter was somewhat jarring, also with the way things ended I'm guessing there will be no more countdown till he dies? given the whole Infinite soul concept? but we shall see, and hopefully get some dam answers about the whole Infinite possibilities stuff and Deep Connect.
HenshinForPie
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Phillip (sigh)
Favorite Actor?: James MacEvoy
Favorite Band: Florence and the Mac
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Noragami
Quote: "Sometimes we all need to give in to the madness."
Nostalgia Critic-Kickassia
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by HenshinForPie »

This was an OK episode, although I agree with everyone else that it felt a bit rushed. I would have liked a bit of time difference on everyone recovering and deciding to take the Ganmizer on, rather than all at once. Also, the whole "our feelings created a miracle and revived our friend" plotline has never sat well with me. It just feels a bit cliche and over the top, but that's probably just me being cynical. Apart from that, this was good, and I am fine with waiting to see the new form next week.
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

For me I think it was good, and I feel a 2 parter would have draged the plot.
NOMarfo
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Yaiba wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:And the fact that the final form wasn't even shown was lame. Especially since it appears to have the ability to destroy the Gamamizers which seems like an important plot device.
Why is it lame? It's not like they're going to hide its appearance forever.
The pacing of the episode was shit. They decided to revive him and not bother with a proper fight and delay the actual appearance of it until next week.

It would work better if he came back and they had a proper fight in the new form rather than unceremoniously killing the Gamamizers and ending the episode. Seems like an anti-climax.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Least interesting character on the show dies again and comes back again.

I mean it when I say least interesting. At this point, I'd accept Kamen Rider Cubi or Kamen Rider Bills.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

dancercotillion wrote:Least interesting character on the show dies again and comes back again.

I mean it when I say least interesting. At this point, I'd accept Kamen Rider Cubi or Kamen Rider Bills.
*cough* Kanon *cough*
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”