Kaigan KR Ghost 35

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:39 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
18%
☆☆☆☆
9%
☆☆☆
55%
☆☆
9%
9%

Total votes: 11
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 35

Post by dancercotillion »

HowlingSnail wrote:Has anyone else not actually understood what's going on in this show for a very long time?
This show has changed tracks a couple of times since the first episode, so it's reasonable to have no idea what the hell is happening. It started off a mystical show about a dead man fighting spirits from some spectral world. Awesome! Then it turned out that other world was actually some kinda weird post-apocalypse hellscape and was using highly advanced technology; okay, I can dig that too, but now Takeru seems a little out of place as the other only dead man on the show, so I figured he's probably just like all the Ganma and a living soul trapped in an Eyecon with his disappeared body somewhere safe.

Then he turned out to really be dead. Now I have no idea what this show is trying to say, because we have a dimension of high-technology users trying to invade ours with immortal robots while a literal ghost runs around cosplaying as other dead men (and a dead woman). He used to hug people while crying, then he realized what's boundaries, precious, and now if he's just randomly near you he sees your memories which is actually way more invasive.

And then Dragon was killed, but his intense grief at losing his power restored him and gave him a new, infinite source of power and a hideous sparkly suit. And now Mugen Tamashii has me rolling my eyes worse than Grateful ever did.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I feel like that Ghost's run will end up being terrible like what the writers did to Wizard.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Well, until Takeru decides to help Adel destroy the human world because Adel claimed he'd spare innocents, I doubt we have to worry about that. :lol:
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Farr »

Why did everything about this Episode feels like Wizrad @_@

not that it's new, but sparkly Infinite Super Form rly...
and Takeru even looks like the Female Donut Vendor from Wizard, while dressed as Red Ridding Hood in some Shots.... o_O

And didn't Wizard (almost?) die for Infinity too?
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

Dragon died. Haruto just lost his powers.
Well, he was about to be killed by Legion's attack when he recovered his powers, but still, Haruto's death or lack thereof did not lead to the powerup.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

New form looks like a mix of Gaims and Wizards. Also seems OP and boring.
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

Is Mugen finally his final form?

The fairy tale part was funny.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”