Kaigan KR Ghost 40

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:42 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
16%
☆☆☆☆
21%
☆☆☆
32%
☆☆
16%
16%

Total votes: 19
LeoArchon
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Favorite series: Final Fantasy
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Total War: Shogun 2
Quote: "To be forgotten is worse than death." -Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 40

Post by LeoArchon »

darkmage02 wrote:Side note: Mugen Ghost has got to be one of the most OP final forms ever. Like, even Kiwami Gaim pre-God mode wasn't that OP. I don't recall any other Final Form Rider that can so easily lay waste to high ranking or general level MOTW.
Remember Infinity Wizard? Literally nothing could stop it short of the Big Bad(s). The fact that 'Mugen' means 'Infinite' is, in my opinion, not a coincidence.
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

LeoArchon wrote:Remember Infinity Wizard? Literally nothing could stop it short of the Big Bad(s). The fact that 'Mugen' means 'Infinite' is, in my opinion, not a coincidence.
I remember Infinity Wizard as having to put in more effort in defeating the MOTW, however easy, as opposed to Ghost going Mugen and end the fight in the next minute. I'm not saying Mugen being powerful is bad, I'm just at awe that's all.
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

I'm not really going to talk in detail about the episode, Just it was full of stupidity, I mean come on, the possessed daughter uses physic on them and they don't react, but ganmazier walks in, and they react..but the one thing i will comment on is my fear that crazy ghost man's plot and character development will be resolved in the movie and have no impact on the end game of the tv series what so ever :(
Uzur9
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaimu
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokai
Favorite Band: J-rock/pop + Dubstep
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Uzur9 »

What is the main plot again?
Kamen Rider left to finish:
Reiwa: Geats, Gotchard

Super Sentai left to finish:
Shōwa: Denjiman, Goggle V, Dynaman, Changeman

Heisei: Complete.

Reiwa: Zenkaiger, High School Heroes, Donbrothers & King-Ohger
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

My mind is spinning now. They have fewer than 10 episodes left, five arcs if they are lucky. If they are going to conclude the story they are going to have a tough time giving all of the minor characters backstories/completed journeys:

Javert: does he successfully figure out what life is about and turn baby face?

Cubi/Mozart: do they regain their mojo?

The other Shrine grunt (whats his name): does he ever get to do anything?

Kanon: Does she get to power up in personality or fighting power? (The movie might be a good place for this. Maybe Kanon is helped by the eyecon that was about resolving father/son relationships.)

Aira: Does she escape from two feathers and help Alian as the fourth rider?

Bills: Does he escape from Igor's control and prevent Igor's evil plan?

Igor: Will he be allowed to have an evil plan?

The Jyuougers: Will they bring DaWorld to a shrine to help him with his possession by the three Jyumins and pleasantly find out that their friend Takeru runs the shrine?
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I'm gonna assume you're being serious and just say that half of those don't need to be completed by the time the show ends. =V
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

resop2 wrote:Aira: Does she escape from two feathers and help Alian as the fourth rider?
One does not simply misspell Alia and Alain's name and gets away with it........
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.
domoon
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by domoon »

ViRGE wrote:
Major love for Aria. Am I the only one who thinks she's hot as hell? (no pun intended)
El Wiki says that the actress is "Primary a bikini model," so it would seem most of Japan agrees with you. :P
had to check the wiki and after seeing her name... god damnit, i'm embarassed of myself for not directly recognized her!!! x_x
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

Thought it was weird that they didn't react when the body of the daughter used psychic powers. But other than that so was this episode a good conclusion to this two parter.

I wasn't surprised that Igor came back, I mean Javert came back lots of times earlier (though there was room between his appearances). I hope that we will see him do something interesting in the upcoming episodes.
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

I thought this wasn't that bad (particularly since there wasn't as much random humor as there was in the last episode). I really liked Shinozaki and Natsume's conversation, and it's nice to see that both Grateful and Igor survived Mugen. The teaser was neat, and it would've been neater if Aria did or said anything useful. Unfortunately, some of Makoto's talk about his dad did seem shoehorned into the story this time, as did Takeru's talk with Billy the Kid.

I really wish they'd hint at movie subplots earlier on, since it loses a lot of its emotional meaning if it's just gone over a few weeks before the movie (or worse, never talked about after it). That said, I found Shinozaki and Natsume's talk/flashback combined with Takeru's talk with Mayu about his father good enough to give it a 4.
Uzur9 wrote:What is the main plot again?
Something about rampaging llamas, I think.
Last edited by Mxylv on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

As long as the Ganma administration still likes Igor, they can always give him new eyecons whenever he loses his.
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

Mxylv wrote:I thought this wasn't that bad (particularly since there wasn't as much random humor as there was in the last episode). I really liked Shinozaki and Natsume's conversation, and it's nice to see that both Grateful and Igor survived Mugen. The teaser was neat, and it would've been neater if Aria did or said anything useful. Unfortunately, some of Makoto's talk about his dad did seem shoehorned into the story this time, as did Takeru's talk with Billy the Kid.

I really wish they'd hint at movie subplots earlier on, since it loses a lot of its emotional meaning if it's just gone over a few weeks before the movie (or worse, never talked about after it). That said, I found Shinozaki and Natsume's talk/flashback combined with Takeru's talk with Mayu about his father good enough to give it a 4.
I have heard that the main writer for Ghost was working on the summer movie (I could be wrong here). So I think it will be more integrated with the show (though it will suck that we might miss out on something important that was brought up in that movie if that's the case).
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
Digifiend
Gabu

Post by Digifiend »

ViRGE wrote:Meanwhile, this is the second week in a row we've had a cold open. I'm not complaining in any way, it's just kind of weird if they've made this switch for the rest of the series.
Have the commercial break timings changed? That would explain it.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”