Kaigan KR Ghost 42

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:53 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
19%
☆☆☆☆
63%
☆☆☆
13%
☆☆
No votes
6%

Total votes: 16
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 42

Post by Fat D »

darkmage02 wrote: But I still love Otoya more. Maybe because I get to see more of him and I love his charisma.

Rating: 4/5
Otoya definitely had all the development his character underwent going or him, uncovering the hidden depths of a strong warrior from behind the facade of a lovesick douchebag. But who knows what Ryu would have for his backstory if his role were expanded beyond his glory days.
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

Cool, so Takeru defeats the main villain of the arc and then they become a good guy once again. Oh wait, sike! That was quite the plot twist this time around. Good job.

I've noticed they've been purposely tying in episodes directly to the upcoming movies ever since the whole mess with the first movie with the Ghost & Drive crossover. The subtle references are like a safeguard so that movie writers can't fuck it up again. Let's mention movie characters that'll never appear in the show. I'm talking about when Makoto mentioned his dad and how Eadith mentioned Argos which was unnecessary. Also, remember how Akari mentioned Kamen Rider-1 before the second movie came out even though that was pointless as well. Kamen Rider movies are always canon regardless but I like how the writer seems scared and has to tie in the episodes now, lol.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Victormaru wrote:I've noticed they've been purposely tying in episodes directly to the upcoming movies ever since the whole mess with the first movie with the Ghost & Drive crossover. The subtle references are like a safeguard so that movie writers can't fuck it up again.
They've actually been doing that for a good while, actually. Den-O devoted episodes of its show to its first movie, W had references in the last arc and final episode with Fuuto Tower damaged and every series since W has tossed in references to its movies in one way or another. So, it's not Ghost's Fukuda being scared or anything that some toku newbie {Makoto Hayashi} "messed up his series".
Kamen Rider movies are always canon regardless but I like how the writer seems scared and has to tie in the episodes now, lol.
Technically, only Den-O's first and the majority from W-onwards. Alternate Universe was a big thing to do during Agito -> Decade.
(Showa's a whole different kettle of fish)

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”