Kaigan KR Ghost 46

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:48 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
7%
☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆
29%
☆☆
No votes
14%

Total votes: 14
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kaigan KR Ghost 46

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Last week's poll rating:n 3.56 / 5 (9 votes)
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 46

Post by Yaiba »

I get it!

Adel is Agent Smith.

Takeru is Mr Anderson.
Zychotic
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Inoue Masahiro
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Zychotic »

I feel like this episode was a bit better than previous weeks. The thing that currently annoys me, this is the third episode to have Frey/Freya in it and yet all we know is that "Tenkuuji Takeru is the key" and they are somehow connected to the Great Eye.

Just checked and the actor who played Musashi is also the actor who played Kaidou in Faiz and Juuzou from Shinkenger. That's cool. I like that actor.
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

Good Episode.

I like how Adel is being handled.

But Takeru is becoming more and more Complex, and therefore less relateable. Not sure how feel about this though.

Also:
1.Sub the new EX-AID promo please.
2.No page post.
NOMarfo
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

Am i the only one who laughed when Onari mocked the others for recognising Evil Makoto? I was like Really writers, are you not satisfied with the hate Onari already has?

Episode was kinda cool, just there is something that bothers me, but it's probably just me, the fight scene between Musashi and Takeru, when some real looking weapons appear, they make the toyish ones look more ridiculous specially when they fight.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

I want to like this episode more than I do. But the cornerstone of the episode - Takeru's disappearing act - remains unexplained. So it makes it hard to appreciate what else happens in the episode. The two mystery girls don't help either...
eijiman wrote:Episode was kinda cool, just there is something that bothers me, but it's probably just me, the fight scene between Musashi and Takeru, when some real looking weapons appear, they make the toyish ones look more ridiculous specially when they fight.
It bothers me for a different reason: Takeru is a ghost, he can't die. It's not much of a fight if there are no stakes.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

There are other ways to make fights mean something besides life and death. Knowing that you can't win or not is a good stake to have in a fight. Not everything needs to be about life or death.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

I think those two girls might be related to the Gammazer because of the way the teleport (same seal than the Gammazer's) and because of the way they talk. But I might be wrong about it, it might just be Toei that is lazy to make others specials effects for characters that doesn't appear much.
MagusKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: The whole world is insane, we just have to be sane enough to accept it

Post by MagusKaiser »

ViRGE wrote:I want to like this episode more than I do. But the cornerstone of the episode - Takeru's disappearing act - remains unexplained. So it makes it hard to appreciate what else happens in the episode. The two mystery girls don't help either...
eijiman wrote:Episode was kinda cool, just there is something that bothers me, but it's probably just me, the fight scene between Musashi and Takeru, when some real looking weapons appear, they make the toyish ones look more ridiculous specially when they fight.
It bothers me for a different reason: Takeru is a ghost, he can't die. It's not much of a fight if there are no stakes.
there was a hint that the ganmaizers gave when they said that takeru was in "data" form
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

Surprisingly, this wasn't a bad episode.
But is the next episode going to be the "final" battle before we move on to the EX-AID two-parter, or are there some more episodes before that? (I kind of forgot how many there were left)

Also, hello Javert, Cubi and Donpu Ganma.
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Yeah, next episode is the second-to-last in the actual storyline, assuming they do the same thing that they did for Wizard and Drive
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

I somehow forgot Javert is still alive. LOL
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

Overall, this wasn't a half bad episode. I really liked the part with Takeru visiting the one to two-episode characters (although it's a shame they only had that scene to have them get taken over, though). Makoto being able to see Ghost, but not Takeru was also well done (still no idea why he disappeared in the first place, though).

While I also thought seeing Musashi Miyamoto's genuine katana near Takeru's plastic toys is a bit wrong, other than that the scene was also well done. Anyone know if Musashi's words to Takeru were actual quotes from him? Also, the green screen bit just after that scene could have used a little work. I could see the edges and the green and everything around Takeru. Also, looks like the other ganmaizers really were just weapons. All and all, though, this episode wasn't too bad at all.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

Have to agree with everyone this episode was decent, I am liking that the Ganmizer aren't necessarily evil in the sense they wish to evolve where Adel wants to be the only living thing in existence, and as such they remind me a little of the Borg from star trek. Also when Adel's conversion of people started to happen I instantly thought of the Master's plan in Dr Who, however I am looking forward to the final two episodes before the cross over episodes
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Playing catch up and marathoned the last 5 episodes. God that was not fun.

The best part of the episode was that Musashi was played Karahashi Mitsuru. The last time he played a toku Samurai he was a little more unhinged...

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”