Jyuohger 19 released

Furry Force https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8
Forum rules

Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger Wiki Link

< Ninninger | Jyuohger | KyuuRanger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:11 am

☆☆☆☆☆
6%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
50%
☆☆
19%
No votes

Total votes: 16
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Re: Jyuohger 19 released

Post by mholden020 »

I was disappointed in this one until the preview for episode 20. Since Genis was putting the coins into him to "fix" him, I figured it was going to be one of those things where they somehow kidnap Mundo and keep him hostage until the effects wear off, which would have been interesting, but we got one of those "You're a good guy!" "No I'm not" "I know it!" "Okay you're right" events. That was a let down.

But then...
Spoiler
The preview gave me the idea that he is fully aware of what he did under Genis' influence, and it could be something that tears him up inside. That idea made the Evil 6th resolution less bland, since this could lead into some very good episodes of Mundo trying to fix everything he's done, but trying to distance himself from the main team at the same time.
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Galada wrote:
TypicalStandUser wrote:Yes. Also, a Filipino word.
Also a portuguese word.
Oh, someone pointed out to me that it should be Mondo(u) not Mundo. So Italian for World instead of Spanish.
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

Well, despite the rush, I actually like that The World broke off his brainwash... I'm actually getting tired of the curbstomp the team always got.

And damn, the guy is so skinny it actually bothers me.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

mholden020 wrote:I was disappointed in this one until the preview for episode 20. Since Genis was putting the coins into him to "fix" him, I figured it was going to be one of those things where they somehow kidnap Mundo and keep him hostage until the effects wear off, which would have been interesting, but we got one of those "You're a good guy!" "No I'm not" "I know it!" "Okay you're right" events. That was a let down.

But then...
Spoiler
The preview gave me the idea that he is fully aware of what he did under Genis' influence, and it could be something that tears him up inside. That idea made the Evil 6th resolution less bland, since this could lead into some very good episodes of Mundo trying to fix everything he's done, but trying to distance himself from the main team at the same time.
Spoiler
oh yeah wasnt gaosilver like that? like he didnt feel he belonged with the team because of all that he did as rouki? maybe yamato will use karaoke to win Mondo over too!
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

Mondo/Mundo/Monde is the word for world in Romance languages, no surprise
midorininger wrote: Naria has nunchuks!
Wasn't that shown on the episode that Uncle Mario was kidnapped? I kinda forgot if those were nunchuks since Naria's weapon there was shooting lasers too
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

Where's the HD? And I don't mean HD720.
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Just 720 this week. Sorry!
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

takenoko wrote:Just 720 this week. Sorry!
Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be picky. At least it's HD. *Goes and downloads it*
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Ashki »

midorininger wrote:
mholden020 wrote:I was disappointed in this one until the preview for episode 20. Since Genis was putting the coins into him to "fix" him, I figured it was going to be one of those things where they somehow kidnap Mundo and keep him hostage until the effects wear off, which would have been interesting, but we got one of those "You're a good guy!" "No I'm not" "I know it!" "Okay you're right" events. That was a let down.

But then...
Spoiler
Spoiler
oh yeah wasnt gaosilver like that? like he didnt feel he belonged with the team because of all that he did as rouki? maybe yamato will use karaoke to win Mondo over too!
Spoiler
It's a trope that's been used fairly often. ToQger is another example which comes to mind and, to a lesser extent, Kyuuryuuger.

Catastrophe wrote:Golden panda axe was a little lame. So was how quick The World turned. Would have been nice if he hounded them over a few more episodes until they got the better of him.
At least Golden Panda was golden. But beyond that and him trying to slot into the enemy mecha, it was utterly pointless... Just like when we got the original form.

As for TheWorld's speedy defection, he lost all his powerups and it was already suggested he was struggling against the control to begin with. Maybe he was just a little drunk on the power from the coins... But will our former foe join the Sentai? Will he fight alone? Or will he go off and mope in a penny arcade? For the answers to these and other ressing questions, tune in next week for another semi-exciting episode of As TheWorld Turns!
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Ashki wrote: tune in next week for another semi-exciting episode of As TheWorld Turns!
/me falls out of his chair
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Ashki wrote: tune in next week for another semi-exciting episode of As TheWorld Turns!
:lol:
Hoshinger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Dreamy: Luka Milfy

Post by Hoshinger »

Is there going to be an HD release of this episode. It was cool to see another agent of evil come to his senses.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

You just have to get the 720p version at the moment. If we do a 1080p version, it will be until the Blu-Ray comes out but even I wouldn't hold us to that.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

njb wrote:Mondo/Mundo/Monde is the word for world in Romance languages, no surprise
midorininger wrote: Naria has nunchuks!
Wasn't that shown on the episode that Uncle Mario was kidnapped? I kinda forgot if those were nunchuks since Naria's weapon there was shooting lasers too
hmm .... i felt it was the first time she was seen doing anything other than standing and giving orders or continuing?

Return to “Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger”