Jyuohger 23 released

Furry Force https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8
Forum rules

Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger Wiki Link

< Ninninger | Jyuohger | KyuuRanger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:18 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
22%
☆☆☆☆
22%
☆☆☆
56%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 18
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: Jyuohger 23 released

Post by Rifaz »

Reviving old monsters... bah.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

Rifaz wrote:Reviving old monsters... bah.
Reminds me of Kyouryuuger. But one thing I appreciated in Kyouryuuger was that itself. Because there were few unique MotW's they became more memorable, like "Zetsumates!"
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

Ashki wrote:I feel as bored with this show as Genis, to be honest. You can't go back and watch Showa-era Super Sentai without looking at the last few shows with utter pessimism. There's no real character development, no real plt arcs (umm... where's Birdman's plot? And the sixth cube? Seriously, there must be some plot eating black hole over Toei's studio...), and the MotW recycles with a new outfit every couple episodes! Not to mention the mecha are getting uglier and uglier and I'm beginning to suspect the designs are coming from a 3 year old playing with wood blocks.
I kinda had hopes for this, and the beggining was promising, but right now it seems more bland everytime. I think they are giving too much time to the fights so the characters don't get too much development.

But you don't have to go back to showa era, just compare them to shinkenger, go-busters or jetman.

Return to “Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger”