TheWorld

Furry Force https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8
Forum rules

Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger Wiki Link

< Ninninger | Jyuohger | KyuuRanger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: TheWorld

Post by Catastrophe »

It was probably because he acted like he did in contrast to the others who were badass pirates.

I know. Kids show and Gai was supposed to be the relatable character.

Gai Yuki is best Gai anyway.

Now if TheWorld kept his Abare Killer like attitude after becoming good, that'd be awesome.
Zychotic
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Inoue Masahiro
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Zychotic »

Catastrophe wrote:Now if TheWorld kept his Abare Killer like attitude after becoming good, that'd be awesome.
Yes that explains my opinion of TheWorld perfectly. I liked his attitude when he was evil, then they gave him a complete personality change and now I wished they never introduced the 6th because of how much I dislike him.
Sinkuu
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Let's make it Showy!

Post by Sinkuu »

I still stand by my assessment of "JyuOh BiPolar". >.>

lesse.. 6th rankings....

I can't rank one by one, I agree that Akira (ToQ6), Genta (ShinkenGold) and Gai (GoKaiSilver) were good... I thought GoSeiKnight was an interesting twist on a 6th ranger.

y'know... I take it back. I know they don't qualify as a 6th, but Jin and Beet J. Stag (Go-Busters) really have my vote... at least for the comedy.

Return to “Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger”