Jyuohger 25 released

Furry Force https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8
Forum rules

Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger Wiki Link

< Ninninger | Jyuohger | KyuuRanger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:35 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
44%
☆☆☆☆
33%
☆☆☆
11%
☆☆
11%
No votes

Total votes: 18
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Re: Jyuohger 25 released

Post by midorininger »

njb wrote:
midorininger wrote:was a so-so episode if you ask me. but served as a nice filler with good content for future plot. when yamato was stuck in the pic, it made more curious if he could use gorilla strength in civilian mode(?) since he can use eagle vision. but alas no ...
How is it a filler? Now we know some background on Cubal.
i also said, "with good content for future plot" but that was a small minor part to me. and a mere inkling/foreshadow. if more time were spent on the villians and perhaps some more dialogue amongst them i wouldnt have felt this was filler. but it seemed to me more like lets pair theworld with leo, show a different finisher for theworld, THEN we'll sprinkle in something solid.

if cubal had tried to get azauld on his side, or even naria, and this was shown, OR if Bang Ray and Cubal were forced to work together and then Azuld betrayed him and then they had that fight, well i could say there would be a bit more set up. if was like a cheap TV dinner but had a good side that made it worth it, like apple pie or something.

Return to “Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger”