Jyuohger 26 released

Furry Force https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8
Forum rules

Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger Wiki Link

< Ninninger | Jyuohger | KyuuRanger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:10 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
42%
☆☆☆☆
21%
☆☆☆
21%
☆☆
11%
5%

Total votes: 19
eijiman
IXA

Re: Jyuohger 26 released

Post by eijiman »

Also there was something i forgot, Bado has a cube also, so he is supposed to be able to transform also, doesn't he? I hope we get a 7th ranger this time.
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

Well, I hope this will be less Yamato focused from here forward.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Five people are the only ones on a balcony during a wedding and one is wearing a bright yellow suit. Nothing out of place at all...the least they could have done was put the tails inside the clothes though, I can't believe the tails out in public still hasn't been used for some kind of comedy gag.

Sentai Wedding episode...they stuck to the book with the plot, but it wasn't boring! I'm glad to see Yamato in the spotlight after the run of Leo/Tusk/Misao episodes. They seem to be evenly distributing attention to the boys, Amu and Sela seem to be getting ignored though.

I'm already sick of Misao's whining. The guy was a one-man wrecking crew when he first showed up, now it's like he's forgotten how to do anything and needs the user's manual for TheWorld's arsenal.

In a totally unrelated note, the ending dance montage featured a woman wearing a Sela mask with a toddler strapped to her doing the end theme dance perfectly. :lol:
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

Ashki wrote: 2. Something about the way Genis spoke abut Cubal suggests he isn't the one who destroyed Cubal's homeworld. In fact, it seemed to me as though he brought Cubal in so he coul watch the revenge take place.

5. The sentai-sans-Yamato fought pretty well for a while, and even managed to literally push Bang Rey back. But then their cohesion fell apart when he started to pick them off. What he said to Micchan really helped excuse the power drop nicely and says simething about TheWorld in general (pun intended).
the genis part would be awesome, and more to the point that he uses people for entertainment.

he said his fighting style was too erratic or mixed i think. plus, id say micchan was never a fighter. least not a good enough one to be fighting monsters.

speaking of misao! ive been watching kakuranger and jiraiya/ninja black had to do some boxing ring stuff. i immediately thought of misao being infused with the jyuman power and how "he needs a sammich" skinny he is vs jiraiya being more athletically built and then though of Ryo/ryuuranger also being the same. im wondering if when they cast now if they just get the right look for the role and not look for someone who can perform stunts. even last years team, skinny minis and i recall you guys being amazed at the finale when they could actually backflip and remarked on the rare out of costume fight. which makes me further believe they dont cast athletic teams anymore and rely on in costume fights more. im just wondering when they began phasing that all out.
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Farr »

mholden020 wrote: I'm already sick of Misao's whining. The guy was a one-man wrecking crew when he first showed up, now it's like he's forgotten how to do anything and needs the user's manual for TheWorld's arsenal.
Exactly, it was already tedious the last episodes, and this Episode it was just Headdesk, I mean does he wants in yamatos Pants or what, ofc he already has friends, four of them present in the same Scene, but oh no they don't count obviously since they are not Human... is he so pissed of from the three in his Head that he becomes a Jyuman Racist? x__X

Back on Go-Busters I already felt that they made Fun of severe Characterflaws/Illnesses with the 'drawbacks' the main 3 got, but Misao really takes it to another Level, Jyuoger in it's current state is already mediocre at best, but if the keep overexerting it with Misao, he's the Club that beats it to death...
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

mholden020 wrote: In a totally unrelated note, the ending dance montage featured a woman wearing a Sela mask with a toddler strapped to her doing the end theme dance perfectly. :lol:
yes she was the real hero!

oh yeah, what of that sixth cube? i never thought about if we'd get a 7th member due to that cube. maybe 2 reds? would be interesting, and its been awhil--- wait last year even if for 1 episode we had 3 reds ... never mind ... perhaps orange or purple!
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Farr »

midorininger wrote: oh yeah, what of that sixth cube? i never thought about if we'd get a 7th member due to that cube. maybe 2 reds? would be interesting, and its been awhil--- wait last year even if for 1 episode we had 3 reds ... never mind ... perhaps orange or purple!
Well or Bado infuses the last of his Essence in the 'Eagle of Truth' (was it? the Eagle that Uncle made, which suspiciously is Colored like the Main 5), and we finally get an non Cube Mecha.

Anyways I rather have Purple, orange is just 2 years gone.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

no Tog had a purple member toq7 in the toqger returns movie. while a none cube mecha would be nice, i cant see it happening.

but infusing another being ... perhaps another child that becomes and adult ranger? afaik, the last was kiba ranger unless you count the kid in gokaiger, chiba shinken red. like Bado could save a young kid who becomes another member?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Lame episode. Misao finds an excuse to mope and the Jyuohgers job.

At least in Kyoryuger Daigo was interesting and would do cool shit.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

I really hate the episodes in Sentai that keep repeating every season, like this wedding episode
Spoiler
and next episode is "make clones of the members for confusion" again :(

Bado = Bird? bad pun this time.
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Hoshinger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Dreamy: Luka Milfy

Post by Hoshinger »

This was a good episode because everyone has had a time where your friends try to handle something without you because it's a special occasion. I was surprised that Yamato didn't realize what was going on when he looked one too many times at the empty balcony. I know he doesn't have a tail to alert him, but here's your sign for danger.

The end with Lari and Bard was good because to me it hints that any Zyuman that was in the human world may have had a connection to bard. There's no information yet on the Zyumans that gave Misao his powers, but I bet that the left because of what Bard told them/

I've also been rewatching the older series and getting the HD versions, but I can't find the HD movies for Shinkenger anywhere. Does anyone know where the links are if the exist. I just want to make sure that when I do a binge that I don't have to use a smaller resolution.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

njb wrote:Bado = Bird? bad pun this time.
Sorta. The Japanese pronunciation of Bird in Japanese has a long vowel, so it'd be more like Baado. But you get the idea of where Bado came from.
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Ashki »

midorininger wrote:oh yeah, what of that sixth cube? i never thought about if we'd get a 7th member due to that cube. maybe 2 reds? would be interesting, and its been awhil--- wait last year even if for 1 episode we had 3 reds ... never mind ... perhaps orange or purple!
Not gonna spoil, not gonna spoil, not gonna spoil...

Spoiler
But if it makes you feel better, next week's episode (in Japan, so in two weeks here) might be to your enjoyment somehow. How exactly? ...Sorry, not gonna spoil that either! :twisted: Why yes, I'm evil. Enter taught me well! :lol:
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

Dammit i just might have spoiled myself about something important while looking for some info.

between spoilers im going to put what i was looking, but it might give you aan idea of what is about:

-snip-
Last edited by Lunagel on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Let's not be coy with our spoilers
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Guys, going "not gonna spoil" is almost as annoying as spoiling the stuff itself, they both hinder discussion and this thread's not gonna go anywhere if you keep doing that.
So, please get back to talking about episode 26. Thanks in advance.

Return to “Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger”