Jyuohger 39 released

Furry Force https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8
Forum rules

Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger Wiki Link

< Ninninger | Jyuohger | KyuuRanger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:47 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
13%
☆☆☆☆
20%
☆☆☆
53%
☆☆
7%
7%

Total votes: 15
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Jyuohger 39 released

Post by ViRGE »

Why are we talking about PR in a Jyuohger thread? It's a bit like going to my dentist and complaining that my souffle isn't setting up right. An interesting conversation to be sure, but somewhat out of place. :P
Go-On Macaroni wrote:I don't think anyone here watches PR
I do.
Hoshinger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Dreamy: Luka Milfy

Re: Do Not Watch Power Rangers Anymore

Post by Hoshinger »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
Hoshinger wrote:The most recent adaptation of Super Sentai into Power Rangers was a disaster in the final episodes because they always talked about elements from Go-Busters in the series and their was only one.
No one kept talking about it; there was a comment made and people freaked out so hard over it, they convinced themselves it was fact.
Hoshinger wrote:want to here how others have endured.
I don't think anyone here watches PR so, this might not have been the best place.
Sorry, but the series was bad. I'm surprised that there aren't more people talking about this because you want to see how faithful a story can be when in a different part of the world. I watched Power Rangers for years before finding Super Sentai and I like seeing how faithful each generation is.

Return to “Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger”