Jyuohger 46 released

Furry Force https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8
Forum rules

Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger Wiki Link

< Ninninger | Jyuohger | KyuuRanger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:03 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
44%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
19%
☆☆
6%
6%

Total votes: 16
Hoshinger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Dreamy: Luka Milfy

Re: Jyuohger 46 released

Post by Hoshinger »

Jehal wrote:
ViRGE wrote:100% Random Aside: The new Power Rangers series, Ninja Steel, has started airing. Surprisingly, they are using Baron Nero's suit, which should have been cool (it's a fantastic suit). However they instead did something absolutely horrific to it: they replaced Nero's Plague Doctor head with a new, generic-ish monster head. It's an abomination. :cry:

I'm sad now.
I've been sad for Power Rangers for a while. I hate how not everything is faithfully adapted and strong characters are dulled down from their Japanese counterparts. I also hated Tommy. I found Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force and Wild Force to be good series.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Hoshinger wrote:
Jehal wrote: I'm sad now.
I've been sad for Power Rangers for a while. I hate how not everything is faithfully adapted and strong characters are dulled down from their Japanese counterparts. I also hated Tommy. I found Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force and Wild Force to be good series.
Eh, PR is its own series. It's not meant to be a 1:1 translation of Sentai, and it's all the better for it. It does its own things and has its own ups and downs.

I'm just disappointed that they took what's arguably the best monster suit in at least a decade and mutilated it in this fashion. It's like being handed the Mona Lisa and then deciding it needed a touch-up. :(
Jehal
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Jehal »

ViRGE wrote:
Hoshinger wrote: I've been sad for Power Rangers for a while. I hate how not everything is faithfully adapted and strong characters are dulled down from their Japanese counterparts. I also hated Tommy. I found Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force and Wild Force to be good series.
Eh, PR is its own series. It's not meant to be a 1:1 translation of Sentai, and it's all the better for it. It does its own things and has its own ups and downs.

I'm just disappointed that they took what's arguably the best monster suit in at least a decade and mutilated it in this fashion. It's like being handed the Mona Lisa and then deciding it needed a touch-up. :(
Pretty much what Virge said. The Nero costume was great; this new mask should've been on it's own costume more designed around it.
Also, I found Wild Force to be pretty sub-par. The only thing I liked was Jindrax and Toxica.
Completed Series

Rider: From Kuuga to Drive, and Ex-Aid to Zi-O
Next Up: Ghost

Sentai: Zyuranger, Kakuranger, From Dekaranger to ToQGer, and Kyuuranger to Ryusoulger
Next Up: Ninninger

Return to “Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger”