☆☆☆
13%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 8
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Re: Garo Makai Retsuden 11 released

Post by Yaiba »

Who was he in Shougeki Gouraigan?
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

He was Gan. "Zettai Seigi Sanjou" (Absolute Justice is here).
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Great episode. The thing I like the most about it is they've used the opportunity to develop Tsubasas character. Even at the end of the 2nd season he was a little gruff and abrasive.

Shame about the CGI armour though. I figured it was going to happen because they did the same with Baron so I figure they don't have the actual suits anymore.
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

takenoko wrote:Is it terrible that I totally forgot Tsubasa's actor was in Shougeki Gouraigan, and I literally cannot recall a single thing he did in it?
I had managed to completely block that out. Dammit. And I mean the entire show not just that he was in it.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

XIII wrote:Happy to see Tsubasa back, he has aged well during the 4 year gap between appearances. Jabi on the other hand hasnt aged so well, but nice to have her back again. (Luna will be drooling again)

This one was more a nostalgia based ep, just showing off everything from the original cast. I just wish we could have more stories like this with the original cast.

The first transformation was a true cop out, was looking forward to that and then they did what they did. The 2nd transformation thou appeared to be CGI suit, it just didnt quite look right compared with when we last saw it.

These short stories have been a nice breath of fresh air for Garo. Just breaking it out of the normal format has worked nicely. its a shame that next week will be the last one. So I hope we get a decent final story with the original cast.
What are you talking about? She looks more beautiful than ever! and her costume looks great in this episode.

I really like that she end up with Tsubasa :D and I will give this episode a 4 just for nostalgia and the amazing costumes :D
Final Vent!

Return to “-Makai Retsuden-”