KR Amazons 02 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:47 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
67%
☆☆☆☆
17%
☆☆☆
11%
☆☆
No votes
6%

Total votes: 18
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Re: KR Amazons 02 released

Post by Kurow »

Yaiba wrote: Not that I don't like the current colorful Rider show, but it's a fresh change to have a dark and gritty show like in the early Showa era. People actually dies and don't revives by some mysterious magic, and monster actually get cut down instead of a big explosion.
Exactly! Also Alpha has scars on his suit and the henshin using flames effects are so cool! :P
Go-On Macaroni wrote:I wouldn't expect them to cram all that into 2 episodes, no. But the person I quoted was generalizing Agito so, I commented on Agito as a whole.

I was really talking about Gills and the origins of the Agito powers... This setup is very similar at least for me it is.
Final Vent!
BIGH1001
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Dreamy: Do i have to answer?
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Destiny
Quote: Carpe Diem
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by BIGH1001 »

I am loving this series at the moment. Coming from ghost, this feels like a fresh, gritty breath of air. By far my favourite part of the series is how the show likes to delve into the psyche of the characters. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Nice. Jin seems pretty cool and knows a lot about whats going on, so I imagine he's going to be tied into it somewhat.

Nice fights as well. Love that finisher.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

My only complaint about this show is Omega's Helmet.... it has no fangs/mouth, and it bites....
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

it's a good ok episodes. i think a 4/5 should be fine for this ep.

the action kinda so so for me, but the gore and cruelty is quite good to see if the series wanna go into a very dark & gritty series, which i'm quite believe that is TOEI objective when they create this series.

the realization of the true motive of the squad is a good one. it really shows how dark this series gonna be, the squad put in a very very bad situation when they need to kill their former friend so they could go on "eat". the location of it which using a bridge is a good metaphor as well since it's kinda said " once you cross it, there's no turn back" point.

omega design is good. but yeah i agree that the helmet is kinda trouble for me, 1st is the mouth, but somehow i just kinda dislike the head. for the alpha, it seems ok, but not that sooooo appealing to me either. both good but not great for me i guess.

Jin is good a chara. and the actor plays it very good as well. so far i'm pleased with all acting. but as a chara, ya JIn is easy pick for a memorable chara with style up to this ep. nanaha is ok chara, gonna look further for her. and ya i also agree with someone above that the role of haruka&jin gonna be switch if this is a lighter series.

somehow the episode kinda draggy a bit for me, when nanaha&omega interact + the hesitation in the bridge also kinda "too long" in potrayal. it still fine, but perhaps those 2 is the reason why i didnt give 5/5.
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko

Return to “Kamen Rider Amazons”