KR Amazons 03 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:18 am

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 12
PTM966666
Adventure
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Dreamy: Mikie Hara
Favorite Actor?: Tom Hanks
Favorite Band: Coldrain
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: KR Amazons 03 released

Post by PTM966666 »

takenoko wrote:I still think it's a bummer that it's not explained in the show itself, but I appreciate the explanation. And it does make sense that a shut-in like Haruka would be as ignorant of the world as a jungle boy, so the writer's would need to find some way of explaining how they can ride their bikes.

Which just reminded of something. In episode 2, he just flew across the city in a few seconds. Why's he even need a bike?
Well a rider wouldn't be a rider if he doesn't ride a bike. I means this happens many times in Rider show, like Fourze could fly around with his rocket arm but still use a bike
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The ending of the episode was pretty cool. I'm liking how they are doing the characterisation of the Green Amazon.
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

This episode was pretty interesting. I wonder what the drugs with the Amazon cells do; perhaps Nozoma wants more mutants (not quite Amazons, but something in that direction)? The group meeting in the Nozoma building was very well done, giving a hint at answers and not being without some much-needed comic relief. I also really liked some of the minor details, like the motorcycle sounding like a beast roaring when it accelerates and Shidou outsmarting Jin when they arrive. I felt like the bike reveal may have been somewhat overdone (I didn't know what it even did when they revealed it, and just a neat looking bike didn't seem like it needed the drama and secrecy), and the similarity between it and Alpha (red with green stripes) seems a bit too conspicuous to be a coincidence, but everything else about the episode was very solid.

Also, the ending theme never gets old.

Some random speculation:
Spoiler
Jin's explanation on the belts seems to foreshadow that he'll end up transforming without his belt at some point later on; that should be interesting.

Next hunt preview:
Spoiler
Ah. Suppose a PG-13 contemporary toku was a bit much to ask for.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

good episodes. the ant queen & the colony is a very very good enemy & it is a nice cliffhanger ending for the episodes. although given the show target audience i guess most of them already speculate that the enemy gonna be killed easily by the Omega Amazon (havent start watch the 4th ep. gonna do it after post this).

the board meeting is good. shown how "brave" the people who run the company. i actually dunno that Haruka is the son &b bro of that family, i thought he's justa mere test subject/ pet of the lady. i didnt read the wiki names carefully i guess. but anyway somehow i like&hate the way the mother use Haruka as her "solution" when there are many difficult question presented to her.

good episode, but somehow kinda down a bit from the ep1&2. perhaps bcoz its kinda slow down. btw i like the camera work in this episodes.
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko

Return to “Kamen Rider Amazons”