KR Amazons 04 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

☆☆☆☆☆
80%
☆☆☆☆
20%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 15
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: KR Amazons 04 released

Post by Ashki »

Ah, I don't know how I missed that. I bet you I totally did it while doing ctrl-x or alt-x or something
It's right by the spacebar if you dont have a Windows button, so it could also have been a simple finger slip. I make that sort of mistake constantly on smaller keyboards (especially on my phone). Still a far better track record than many other groups, though.
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

i dont know if its the right place to post this but, at 16:51 there is a mistype

I also noticed this. Considering how few spelling errors we see in a T-N release, it really stands out.
Is this the only change for the v2?
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

njb wrote:
i dont know if its the right place to post this but, at 16:51 there is a mistype

I also noticed this. Considering how few spelling errors we see in a T-N release, it really stands out.
Is this the only change for the v2?
Yes, that's the only change he made. (Based on what HyouRetsuzan pointed out.)

eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

njb wrote:I wonder why (???) tasered Jin though...
So far my hypothesis:
1.- they see him as a threat, he knows too much, so they want to see what they want him out, but maybe they need something else.
2.- They want to work with him but know that thee is no other way to get him to see them .
3.- they want to disect him.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Those Violent Break weapons are cool. Nice throwback to the original Amazons belt.
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

a good episodes. although its not like what i thought how its going to be at first. perhaps i am more hoping that it would be "THE RAID" movie when Omega kill so many "ants" from 1st-20th floor like like the Indonesian movie "THE RAID". but anyway, i do like the camera works and the action is also good.

Jin saves the day again. and the pacing is quite unpredicted. since sometimes its slow but suddenly turns to be suddenly fast. good thou.

the brutality of Omega at the end of his fight is awesome. its like wanna emphasize the audience the contrassssssss between Haruka&Omega personality.

again good episodes 4/5. the ending song is good too, like it :)

about mizuki, i hope she will be developed later on as the series goes. i like the actress who potray it thou :P. but well yah so far she havent get anything much.
Nozomi Takai already get her time as a character from ep1 i guess. but for Mizuki, i do hope later on she will be a decisive chara that will direct the series goes, but not as a damsel in distress type of chara. a good character development is a thing i really2 want to see from her
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko

Return to “Kamen Rider Amazons”