KR Amazons 09 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:21 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
78%
☆☆☆☆
17%
☆☆☆
6%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 18
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Re: KR Amazons 09 released

Post by fenrir »

a very good episode give it 5.
again Haruka become confuse & hesitant, although for this one its understandable i guess. agree with Take, the series not explaining some of the things in a proper way. i do think they kinda rush the script writing. perhaps at first Toei just wanna try and "let's see where it goes". and now kinda very surprise it's very well received by all the adult audiences.

agree with all above, the moral grey area played/delivered better in this episode. it kinda reminds me a bit of Tokyo Ghoul Cafe & some resemblance of Tokyo Ghoul as well i think. i dunno where will Toei/Kobayashi gonna lead this series. but so far it's very good i think. and ya i'm also happy for the 2nd season.

Love to see almost all of Nozomi scene. her fight in a dress, the scars from last episode, and her awkward smile all of it are a nice touch for this episode :) :D :lol:

btw, some questions in my head now:
1.does mamoru become stronger as he can hold up the crab amazon in the air for the violent strike???
2.how about Kanou position right now? does he gonna betray the chief becoz being forced by the BIG BOSS? or will he gonna report Sigma to the chief??
3. seems Jin hurt very very bad in next ep. so what's next for him??? his arrogant style wont suddenly gone (that would be bad character development as well i guess, coz Jin is very well strong & determined so far). will he gonna train himself to be stronger? or will he get a new power up/gadget???

I didn't notice that the new Amazon is Maehara Jun. I wonder how they're going to explain that? Get bitten by an Amazon and you turn into one?
i did know it from another website that seems subscribe Terebi Kun Magazine. that's why in my last post i INSIST that TOEI must give a proper explanation why Maehara = Sigma. perhaps he just "almost die" in ep2 (consider some squad member really have a strong body for injuries in this series) then Amazon cells get insert in him???
or is he from the start are the pharmacy spy who being put into the squad?? hopefully it's not a "twin" theory coz it will be BLAH :roll: although if he's a "clone" like in Oblivion is ok for me
Finally, I haven't been paying attention until now. Was that Miyahara Kanon (Nozomi) doing her own stunts?
@ virge i try to google translate the japanese wikipedia. she seems to be very skillful in Karate, perhaps she does her own.

Spoiler
based on the preview, i do think Sigma will kill someone from the squad, dunno based on what reason, i guess the victim gonna be Fukuda & certainly hope not Nozomi
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

As much as Kanon looks cool fighting a bug, I think that unless it's clear that she is stabbing a bug with a knife or a foot blade then the bug should ignore her offense. If a bug can ignore being shot then an unassisted kick should not hurt it no matter how cool the kick is.
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

I don't think that the issue was with the supply of the drug , I think that it ran out of effectiveness after a while. I think that's why there is also a process of partial awakening, where they start to become bugs but can still revert. Mamoru, for example, seems to have developed enough of the Amazon cells that he can transform, but the cells are completely under control and he doesn't crave human flesh. Similarly our protagonist was getting shots at home, and when he ran away for a little while and was off his meds he developed just enough to be able to transform. But then they put an armlet on him and he's okay. For now.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Didn't Chief Mizusawa say that the bracelets simply ran out of medicine after 2-3 years? I don't remember them saying that the problem was just that the drugs were only effective for a couple of years. If that were the case, then the test subjects would only be useful for a lifespan of two years.

I think it's just an oversight. I mean, it was stupid that they didn't give Baba Ryouma more drugs so he could stay human. I mean, isn't that what they're probably doing with Mamoru?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

IDK man, you'd think this huge organization would have like some addresses of the test subjects so they can keep an eye on them or maybe not release 4000 future rampaging monsters without so much as a "oh hey what's your name?"
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

I mean, it was stupid that they didn't give Baba Ryouma more drugs so he could stay human. I mean, isn't that what they're probably doing with Mamoru?
I think they mentioned that when the cells fully awaken, ie when the bracelet turn red, there is no going back. So nothing can save Baba Ryouma at that point.
IDK man, you'd think this huge organization would have like some addresses of the test subjects so they can keep an eye on them or maybe not release 4000 future rampaging monsters without so much as a "oh hey what's your name?"
They weren't released, they escaped. The company never plan to have them in the city, so they is no way they would have their address, or names for that matter.
The true King-Ohger, Moffun
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I meant, they knew he was on the Extermination Squad (wait, did they? I don't remember). Why didn't they give him more medicine before he turned?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Yaiba wrote:
They weren't released, they escaped. The company never plan to have them in the city, so they is no way they would have their address, or names for that matter.
All 4000 all in one go? Someone seriously needs to fire their security.

And you're telling me they didn't collect their last known addresses and names? Just randomly picked 4000 people off the street? They had to have volunteered for this and don't tell me there wasn't a shitload of paperwork involved.
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

They didn't know Baba Ryouma was an Amazon. Everyone, including the Chief, was surprised when he turned out to be one. So how can they give him more medicine beforehand?

The chief said that the drug was created to control the desire for protein, not preventing them transforming into Amazons. So blue bracelets can still transform into Amazons if they want to, they just don't have the need to kill and eat random people on the street.

And the chief also said that the life forms created from Amazon cells were designed to have various forms, and they can imitate human intelligence and appearance. I thought the Amazons life forms are created and grew scratch from cells, not injected into live human beings. If they were humans before, they wouldn't have to mimic anything, right?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Yeah, so far the only known humans turned into Amazons are Jin and Maehara. With the implication that Haruka is probably one as well. And from conversations, there should be one more human turned into an Amazon, but there's no info about that one yet (Since they called Haruka the third Amazon, Jin must be first or second, leaving one more)
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Of course Jin does nothing for a while and then jobs to this new Amazon.

Sigma's design is kind of bland.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

Weird that the Amazons in the restaurant need to eat human meat so they wont awaken, while Mamoru only needs beef hamburgers.
Tuss4 wrote:Does anybody find that Chief Misuzawa has an almost synthetic quality to her voice? Or is it just me?
I do ...
takenoko wrote:Yeah, so far the only known humans turned into Amazons are Jin and Maehara. With the implication that Haruka is probably one as well. And from conversations, there should be one more human turned into an Amazon, but there's no info about that one yet (Since they called Haruka the third Amazon, Jin must be first or second, leaving one more)
Jin, Maehara, Haruka: that's three already. No need for one more
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi

Post by Yaiba »

njb wrote:
takenoko wrote:Yeah, so far the only known humans turned into Amazons are Jin and Maehara. With the implication that Haruka is probably one as well. And from conversations, there should be one more human turned into an Amazon, but there's no info about that one yet (Since they called Haruka the third Amazon, Jin must be first or second, leaving one more)
Jin, Maehara, Haruka: that's three already. No need for one more
From the looks of things, Maehara is fourth, not first. The first is probably the one that started this whole Amazon nightmare.
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

From the looks of things, Maehara is fourth, not first. The first is probably the one that started this whole Amazon nightmare.
i'm agree with this theory. perhaps the 1st is the one who takes the role like Heart in KR Drive. the one that initiate the escape all amazons
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko

Return to “Kamen Rider Amazons”