KR Amazons 12 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:02 am

☆☆☆☆☆
70%
☆☆☆☆
20%
☆☆☆
10%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 20
domoon
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Type: ISTP Crafter

Re: KR Amazons 12 released

Post by domoon »

i wonder tho, did Haruka actually realized they're eating human burger in the restaurant? the only reason i can think that he's so hell bent to save the runaway bugs are because he thought they were just having a delicate meal in a secluded place (even though the chef HEAVILY implied that he's bringing in his own food and it's okay - Nozomi who later got a peek to what's in the freezer).
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I'd be very surprised if Haruka didn't realize that the restaurant bugs were eating humans. Especially since Miyuu explains the whole thing to him.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Also Nozami almost became a meal at the place and with the chef saying that Haruka brought his own food with him, I highly doubt that Haruka wouldn't get that the place was serving human.
lennyhouston16
Go Go!
Favorite series: Gaim, OOO, Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva, W, Go-Busters
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by lennyhouston16 »

This episode was heartbreaking and horrifying for me... in a good way.

I find Haruka's reasoning to be frustrating yet understandable. Think about it. I just rewatched this series from episode 1 (what else do you do on your day off?) and seeing where he started to where he is now in the time span of (I'm guessing if the show is somewhat following real time) 2 months could be mind boggling for anyone. I honestly don't see his character changing that much until the end of the finale due to a certain death that I'm speculating will happen or next season.

Aside from that, everyone has already said my thoughts.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

takenoko wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:Of course, as I thought, Fukuda didn't really say anything and that ended up costing Misaki his arm.
Eh? Fukuda straight out tells Misaki to watch out for Mamoru.
Which could mean anything. Should have said something closer to 'He might be turning' or whatever. Misaki hasn't shown to be with it most of the time.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Catastrophe wrote:
takenoko wrote:
Eh? Fukuda straight out tells Misaki to watch out for Mamoru.
Which could mean anything. Should have said something closer to 'He might be turning' or whatever. Misaki hasn't shown to be with it most of the time.
What else could it mean? They know what Amazons are/do. If someone told me to hang out with an Amazon, do you know what I'd do? I'd watch out to make sure they don't eat me. I'd do that without needing the warning. You'd think Misaki would be extra vigilant with one.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

I wonder if something with being an amazon hinders the amazon in an mental aspect. Mamoru acting like he's 5, Jin thinking suicide is the only answer, Haruka not fully piecing together the difference between a person and a killer. (Those people at the restaurant are all accessories)

Other amazons also had something they weren't 'quite' getting.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I think that's just a weakness on the writing. A lot of these characters are more stereotypes and strawmen for their philosophies than realized actual characters.

Return to “Kamen Rider Amazons”