KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 03 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Fri May 05, 2017 10:46 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
57%
☆☆☆☆
24%
☆☆☆
10%
☆☆
No votes
10%

Total votes: 21
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 03 released

Post by takenoko »

That's Shirai Tamaki. She played the bride in episode 1. And she also played Chibi Usa in one of the first run of the Sailor Moon musicals.
SocietyBox
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by SocietyBox »

OT: I think I figured out that indecipherable word from the theme song. Could it be: "Whoa whoa whoa Take your Amazons"?
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

iyu is the spotlight mysterious character in this season i guess. everything that she's done still cant describe who she is & what she is up to this point i guess.

it's gore yes indeed, but it's good that diffrent amazon have diffent way to "eat". not just like in zombie movie where only bite bite bite.

glad that mizuki develop into a better strong character this season. that's what i hope since last season. but now giving the 2 diffrent mizuki is good i think. it's a long chara development/rewriting but well it's good. i still doubt if she can shoot Haruka when it has to, but it would be later issue i guess.

Fukuda reason for joining c4 is also remind us the reason why the extermination squad do that job in the first place, for the sake of money.

will Nagase join the Shidou team later on???
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
TajadorCombo
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Favorite Band: Band-Maid, BABYMETAL
My boom: Fighting games
Quote: I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider, remember that
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by TajadorCombo »

Why does Haruka still uses his armlet? In the final scene of season 1 is implied that he took it away. And even if he didn't, those have an expiration date 2 years after of being put, meaning that it should be red by this moment.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote:Kinda feel like we're getting into gore for gore's sake and it's kinda squicking me out. The shot of the brains(?) falling out of the lady's ear was just disgusting. It's clearly done for the gross-out factor more than anything else. (I note that while the previous season of Amazons was advertised in the kids' magazines, this season is not, this is probably the reason why)
I don't know if I can stand to watch any more of this series. It's just too much. It's making it outright unpleasant to watch. :|
Arashi1984
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite Band: DUSTZ

Post by Arashi1984 »

TajadorCombo wrote:Why does Haruka still uses his armlet? In the final scene of season 1 is implied that he took it away. And even if he didn't, those have an expiration date 2 years after of being put, meaning that it should be red by this moment.
Didn't Haruka just throw away the armlet that Mizuki was trying to give him, the golden one?

Return to “Kamen Rider Amazons”