KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 06 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat May 27, 2017 3:33 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
88%
☆☆☆☆
6%
☆☆☆
6%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 16
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 06 released

Post by takenoko »

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=229&t=21754
Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Ride ... Episode_06
Next: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=21818

Last week: 4.43 / 5 ( 21 votes)

Man, that was amazing. Despite my complaints about the first episode, it all pays off here in this episode. I even forgot that Nagase and Chihiro already knew each other, but yeah, their meeting was great.

I really like how they're splitting up people based on their motivations. There's a lot of players in this, and they all have a place in the game. Contrast this with KyuuRanger where everyone is thrown together and it feels like no one is a real person and none of the pieces fit together.

Sweet finishing move by the two transforming Amazons.

I'm really interested in Haruka's reasoning for why he wants to end Iyu. You can tell it's not malicious, so he clearly knows something that Chihiro doesn't.

Again, we're left wondering how much humanity remains in Iyu.

Finally, to top it off, twist upon twist, the original (was it always original? I thought they said origin before) is Chihiro's not, Jin. That means Jin's allliiiiiive... oh wait, there he is right there. Didn't have to wait long for that shoe to drop.

RIP Captain Fujio, AKA TimeFire.

I don't know what Fudamori's (Kurosaki's second) deal is, but he cracks me up. He's clearly trolling Chihiro on purpose. He also tried to pin the lady getting shot on the dog earlier too.

Everything just keeps getting bigger and better.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 06 released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

RIP Captain Fujio, AKA TimeFire.
This is the third time Shinji Kasahara died on a Tokusatsu medium and this one's harder to stomach than the previous ones. Kobayashi, I love you but I hate you for this. CLEARLY, his fate in Timeranger wasn't enough for you, you monster!!

Shuuya, were you a fanboy for the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland, because of all those "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!" lines??

Tachibana's face when he's realized he's captured more than a tykebomb. Hope containment protocols in your building are up to date!

So Chihiro-kun... What are you really, boy? A monster or a mo'foing monster??? Clearly that girl you wanna be could totally kill you someday if your truer self manifests.
Spoiler
FINALLY. Now I can potentially snip Jin's close-up smirk shot and use it as a creepy wallpaper on my PS3! Hope that flashback gives more to what happened to the initial ones in the Season Opener!

LOVE the episode. Good teamwork between Neo and Crow, great on Fuku and Mizuki on resolving to discard their morality chains, nice for Haruka to pull off another Violent Punish!
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

>Shuuya, were you a fanboy for the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland, because of all those "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!" lines??

Oh, he is the rose amazon. I wonder if there's a connection?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm really liking Haruka this season. I suppose that's the benefit of having off screen character development.

Spoiler
FUCK YEAH JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! Please don't job
Zerato
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Favorite Band: Starset
Quote: The guy who will bring about the end of the world...unless you give me a sandwich.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Zerato »

THERE HE IS. MY BOY IS BACK. And he's blind apparently. I assume that has to do with Tlaloc and it will be interesting to see how that plays out. I'm just glad that the Wild Type has finally returned.

As for the Original; I don't know if I've said this before or not, but I'm going to be severely disappointed if they don't tie it in to Daisuke in some way. If that also results in Okazaki Tōru returning to the screen for the first time in almost 30 years, even better.
KR
Seen: Kuuga, Agito, 555-Ex-Aid; Amazons
Dropped: Build, Saber
Now: Ryuki, Gotchard
Fave: Drive

SS
Seen: Jetman, Dekaranger, Boukenger-Zyuohger; Akibaranger
Dropped:: Kyuranger, Kiramager
Now: King-Ohger
Fave: Kyoryuger
kangchan
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by kangchan »

Zerato wrote:THERE HE IS. MY BOY IS BACK. And he's blind apparently. I assume that has to do with Tlaloc and it will be interesting to see how that plays out. I'm just glad that the Wild Type has finally returned.

As for the Original; I don't know if I've said this before or not, but I'm going to be severely disappointed if they don't tie it in to Daisuke in some way. If that also results in Okazaki Tōru returning to the screen for the first time in almost 30 years, even better.
This film is set up with different dimension and do not relate to original Amazon. I don't think the Original Amazon return is good idea. Just left this film stand alone with their original story.
TaelonZ
7X
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger

Post by TaelonZ »

kangchan wrote:
Zerato wrote:THERE HE IS. MY BOY IS BACK. And he's blind apparently. I assume that has to do with Tlaloc and it will be interesting to see how that plays out. I'm just glad that the Wild Type has finally returned.

This film is set up with different dimension and do not relate to original Amazon. I don't think the Original Amazon return is good idea. Just left this film stand alone with their original story.
Except in season 1 they refereed to Jin as the "Second" and Haruka as the "Third." A long, 30 year, time skip in that timeline with the original inactive could have left us in the state we are in.
kangchan
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by kangchan »

TaelonZ wrote:
Except in season 1 they refereed to Jin as the "Second" and Haruka as the "Third." A long, 30 year, time skip in that timeline with the original inactive could have left us in the state we are in.
I think they are types of Amazon in this series.

The First type is the human-size Amazon grown from a virus-size artificial lifeform called the Amazon Cell in season 1.

The Second type is Jin who injected Amazon cell into his body

The Third type is Haruka who born from human DNA and Amazon cell.

The Fourth type is in season 2 as Lysogenic cells.
Last edited by kangchan on Fri May 19, 2017 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

The second type also include Sigma and Iyu, even they're both corpses. The general idea is that they started off humans, but were changed by the Amazon cells injected in them.

But otherwise Kangchan explained it perfectly.
Zerato
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Favorite Band: Starset
Quote: The guy who will bring about the end of the world...unless you give me a sandwich.

Post by Zerato »

takenoko wrote:The second type also include Sigma and Iyu, even they're both corpses. The general idea is that they started off humans, but were changed by the Amazon cells injected in them.

But otherwise Kangchan explained it perfectly.
I could've sworn that Sigma (and by extension, Iyu) was stated to be the fourth type due to having been created in a completely different manner.
KR
Seen: Kuuga, Agito, 555-Ex-Aid; Amazons
Dropped: Build, Saber
Now: Ryuki, Gotchard
Fave: Drive

SS
Seen: Jetman, Dekaranger, Boukenger-Zyuohger; Akibaranger
Dropped:: Kyuranger, Kiramager
Now: King-Ohger
Fave: Kyoryuger
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Oh, I dunno. Maybe? It's been a while.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

They are seperate because they reanimated corpses, but are different from the lysogenic generated ones as well.
RyuShinEX
Go Go!

Post by RyuShinEX »

what's the chances of chihiro is the child of Jin?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

RyuShinEX wrote:what's the chances of chihiro is the child of Jin?
I'd say that's pretty slim, Jin's not old enough to have a 17(?) year old.

I'd put a bet on him being the child of the Original though. There was that scene in the first episode with his mother/father's hand raised up and it looks an awful lot like the one they found by the water.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Well, Chihiro is younger than he look, that much was said in the first episode. Personally, I wouldn't be surprise given the preview and the few elements about Chihiro's backstory (like the opening of the first episode) that he's Jin's child.

Return to “Kamen Rider Amazons”