KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 06 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat May 27, 2017 3:33 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
88%
☆☆☆☆
6%
☆☆☆
6%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 16
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 06 released

Post by takenoko »

I feel like there's some confusion going on here. The "Original" as the English word used in the show, refers to the source of the lysogenesis cells. That's all it means.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Lunagel wrote:
I'd say that's pretty slim, Jin's not old enough to have a 17(?) year old.

I'd put a bet on him being the child of the Original though. There was that scene in the first episode with his mother/father's hand raised up and it looks an awful lot like the one they found by the water.
I think the counterpoint to this through is that Haruka was only officially like 3 or something last season, so if Chihiro is some super new type of Amazon he could have aged faster or Amazons don't age the same as humans do.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Yeah, wasn't this established in episode 1? He was found as an infant/child, then we see his slightly older form, then we see the form he is now.
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

I'm convinced that Jin & Nanaha are Chihiro's parents at this point. But if I'm right, I'm gonna be sad because that means Nanaha is dead. Unless she became part Amazon from gettin' it on with a half-Amazon/carrying a half-Amazon baby, & therefore survived & is gonna come back as a new Rider. (DISCLAIMER: This theory is largely based on my overwhelming desire for 1) Nanaha to be alive & 2) for us to get a proper female Rider in Amazons.)

#NanahaforKamenRiderAmazonDelta
takenoko wrote:I'm really interested in Haruka's reasoning for why he wants to end Iyu. You can tell it's not malicious, so he clearly knows something that Chihiro doesn't.
I think Haruka's reasoning is simply that Iyu's a Sigma type & he views that as wrong. His only other experience with a Sigma type was Maehara in Season 1, & his teammates all thought it was horrible that they would do that to the remains of their friend. Reviving him as a monster to use as a tool. I think Haruka views killing Iyu as a mercy. Letting her finally rest in peace instead of being 4C's undead attack dog (or attack crow, as it were). Especially since he knew her before she died.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

^ Pretty much.

Anyway, since the first episode already establishes he was "raised by Amazons" which, to me at least, means some sort of rapid aging may have been involved, because it's only been 5 years. So him being Jin's son is not entirely off the table.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Another good episode and the fight was good.

I'm starting to love Iyu more in every single episode and this is bad because the girl is already dead and she would probably end up dead again by the end of the series.

Mmmm. After re watch all the episodes I now know that they dropped the clue right on the beginning and probably we never saw it.
Final Vent!
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Lunagel wrote:
RyuShinEX wrote:what's the chances of chihiro is the child of Jin?
I'd say that's pretty slim, Jin's not old enough to have a 17(?) year old.

I'd put a bet on him being the child of the Original though. There was that scene in the first episode with his mother/father's hand raised up and it looks an awful lot like the one they found by the water.
This was my first guess too because we so alpha on the very first episode walking and then we saw Chihiro among amazons and being "saved" by the organization.

Chihiro is probably around 14-16 years old and there is only a 5 years gap from the first series (Probably less time, I'm not sure)

We also have this "original" that we don't know when it came from and who he was. If Chihiro is Jin's son then he is growing up faster than a regular human or amazon and that would explain to some point the "neo" amazons and why he is able to regenerate at a faster rate than the rest of the amazons. If he is not Jin's son then my theory is that he has amazon cells on him and that created a new kind of amazon.
Final Vent!
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

Since some people seem to be confused, in Episode 1 of Season 2, about 2:02 in, they straight up say "He is growing at an accelerated rate." So that could explain how Chihiro went from a kid to a young adult in less than 5 years (the actor's 20, so I assume Chihiro is about the same age physically). Maybe the cause of his accelerated growth is the fact that he is the first lifeform to be part Amazon & part human from conception (as opposed to Jin who started out human & went Amazon, Haruka who started out Amazon & went human, & Maehara/Iyu who are Amazon cells in a corpse).

EDIT: Just thought of this, but since Chihiro was questioning whether he was the one who killed his mom, maybe The Original is his twin who lost control & attacked everyone?

Return to “Kamen Rider Amazons”