KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 08 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:09 am

☆☆☆☆☆
96%
☆☆☆☆
4%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 28
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 08 released

Post by takenoko »

I don't know. I definitely think the conflict between Nanaha and Jin feels a bit forced. I mean, maybe he acts like a madman, but at the same time, he was right. Unless a second Amazon killed Nanaha, then Chihiro is secretly a monster that killed his own mother. If you're Jin, you care about two things. Nanaha and redemption through extermination of the Amazons. He's definitely not mad in his extremism, that's always been a part of his character.

In some ways, Chihiro is sort of his own kind of monster. He clings desperately to a dead girl to prove to himself (and the world) that he didn't eat his own mother. Does he kill and eat people or will he end up a redeemed hero by the end of the series? Given the thoughtfulness of Kobayashi, I don't think we'll get an easy answer to that.
Hanadi Sensei
Favorite series: Toqger, W, Drive, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Shinkenger, Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Mio of ToQger and Tsukasa of LuPat
Favorite Band: Hello Sleepwalkers
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Cosplay ROM

Post by Hanadi Sensei »

Was Nanaha secretly an Amazon or have been mutated into one due to having intercourse with Jin and possibly infected with the Amazon cells?
I mean... The remains we saw when Chihiro was taken by armed forces are Amazon-like... Man, the series is really intriguing. Good phasing as well. Sadly it will end in few weeks already ><
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Amazons could have two more seasons by using lower case letters.
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

I say this every week, so I might as well say it again: I'm still not convinced Nanaha is dead.

We got a better look at the severed arms from the night Chihiro was taken by 4C & the fact that they are the same blue as on Amazon Neo's suit makes me think I was right about Chihiro's Amazon Origin form having multiple arms. But now the question I have is: Who cut off his arms? There was no one there but Nanaha & Chihiro, no one else knew where they were (assuming Haruka wasn't just lying to Jin), & the limbs were already on the ground with Chihiro back in his human form when 4C got there, so it couldn't have been them. To me, this leaves just 2 possibilities: Nanaha's Lysogenesis cells activated when Chihiro bit her & she went Amazon & fought back, or when Chihiro realized he was eating his mother, he flipped out & ripped his own arms off. I feel like that would be kinda weird, so I'm leaning more towards Nanaha going Amazon even without my bias.

Regardless, this was a great episode, like always. Jin has become one of, if not my absolute, favorite character in all of toku. That scene where Haruka blinded him while Jin's arm was stuck through his abdomen was VICIOUS.

We also learned why Haruka & Iyu's dad were working together: to try to find a way for humans & Amazons to coexist. I hope that a way is eventually found. I know hoping for a happy ending to this show is probably ridiculous, but everything is so sad, I want a (somewhat) happy ending, damn it. Plus, them finding a way to coexist could play into my theory about Takaaki being the big bad & everyone uniting to fight him.

Just 5 more episodes... :(

Return to “Kamen Rider Amazons”