KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 10 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:32 am

☆☆☆☆☆
84%
☆☆☆☆
12%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
4%

Total votes: 25
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Re: KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 10 released

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

Yay! Nanaha's not dead! I knew it. I never gave up hope. She's just an... Amazon Jellyfish Angel? Okay.

It looks like she doesn't have control of herself in this form, so they damn well better find a way to save her. They can't have her be alive just to kill her. You can't do that to me. You can't. You can't. You can't. The belts help you control your Amazon form & we got Haruka's old one just lying around... Just sayin'. Maybe then they could synthesize some kind of cure for the Lysogenesis cells from her and/or Chihiro? Maybe that could be the solution to the New Amazon problem?

Man I felt bad for Fuku in this episode. He's gonna have to kill his own mom... Because this show wasn't fucking depressing enough.

Takaaki finally makes an appearance too. His words about not being able to end what you start makes me think that the show's not gonna end with all the Amazons getting wiped out, but I don't know. There's a lot of ways it could go. By the way, is Mamoru the last of the OG Amazons now, or are there a few more left?

I also can't believe Tachibana survived that. They had to keep him alive for a reason. Maybe he'll Amazon himself to heal & hunt down Chihiro? Maybe he'll end up being the final big bad?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, has anyone else noticed that every time Chihiro has said he was hungry & thought about eating someone, it was a young, attractive woman? I'm starting to think he's just a different word that starts with "H".
Last edited by PkmnChmp5 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Re: KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 10 released

Post by fenrir »

@PkmnChmp5
if tachibana does that, then he will repeat his Dr.Maki role in OOO then as being the final big bad in the series. i'm quite ok with that actually. as he himself show in this series as being 1 of an ass**le.

good to mention, yes it always a young woman with some of revealing skin clothes.

and about Fuku...... such a very tragic thing that happened to him. the reason he join 4c is to pay for his mom, and yet now his job in 4c require him to exterminate her :(.

now i wonder who will survive in the end of the series, Mizuki will survive i guess. but who else? Misaki & Nozomi perhaps?
i do think Mamoru would end up gone as well as he's 1 of the big culprit in this season, although yes we know his reasoning.
will Jin finally gonna fulfil his promise to kill himself when all amazons being wiped out?
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko

Return to “Kamen Rider Amazons”