KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 11 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:05 am

☆☆☆☆☆
88%
☆☆☆☆
8%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
4%

Total votes: 26
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 11 released

Post by takenoko »

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=229&t=21904
Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Ride ... Episode_11
Next: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=21950

Last week: 4.72 / 5 (25 votes)

Alt Title - Soooo... is Jin dead?

Two more episodes left.

No "Oh shit!" moments this week, but it's still pretty good. You can't do it every week, that's just not sustainable.

Just a lot of good moments. Including:
-Quiet moment between Mizuki and Haruka. Siblings or not, Mizuki cares about Haruka. I mean, I don't know if she wants to bang him, since genetically they are siblings. But still, it's nice to know that they still care about each other despite the circumstances that set them apart. I'm glad that we haven't seen those shitty looking burgers up to this point. They use it well here, to show their connection and their heart-to-heart talk.
-Mizuki taking out the bullet. Oh yeah, she knows what's what. Also, she has two of those damn things?
-Nagase greatest hits. I laughed out loud when he missed, because of course he does, but that shotgun to the head was brutal. And I like how he constantly tries to reach out to Chihiro and Iyu's humanity, all while the tough exterminator guys don't take him seriously. He's just a harmless bug to them.
-Iyu and Chihiro showdown of the century. Iyu was in top form today, normally she can't hold up against Chihiro. But he might have been weakened from all the fighting up to this point.
-Oh Fukuda :(
-I thought next episode was the last one, so all the different factions being on the move was a really cool way to end the episode.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 11 released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

WTF did Iyu pull out of Jin?! If she managed to pull out what I think it is, I better hear a good reason next episode on how he can still stand. Chances are, the Kamen Rider Reddit will hate this wham shot because many of them adore Jin like he's Superman.

And Tachibana... After what you just uttered in your bed, stay in there and stay in critical condition. Death may be the easy way out but the position you're in is much better.

Seems Nagase has matured from a teenager to a good friend, as well as using Misaki's old combat shotgun! And Fuku-san's alive!!

Let's see how our Season 1 lovers deal with each other next week.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Shit. That was a really fantastic episode.

Jin getting revenge for last week twice in the same episode was sweet. Shame he gets cockblocked both times.

Poor Fuku. I'm guessing that having to put his Amazon Mother down has caused him to go full genocide mode and now he's gunning after Mamoru.

Everything is looking to come together for a tragic endgame. I'm really looking forward to it!
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

TypicalStandUser wrote:Chances are, the Kamen Rider Reddit will hate this wham shot because many of them adore Jin like he's Superman.
I don't think the KR reddit is a big fan of AmazonsS02 in the first place. Which I don't really understand since Amazons season 2 has been beyond amazing in my opinion.

Gotta love Jin beating up on Chihiro. I know Jin felt responsible for the Amazons in the first place and that's why he's fighting but with Nanaha involved everything just feels that much more personal.

Also I think Iyu might be one of the best fighters in toku if not the best.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

great episode
it's war now everyone is going to fight the remaining Amazons which are at this point Chihiro and Nanaha but oh boy will Jin be horrified when he realizes that he'll have to kill her. I feel bad for Chihiro now since he is starving, no contact to keep him sane, and a bunch of people ready to go on a witchhunt him and
Spoiler
is Iyu really alive? Since she saved Chihiro from Jin and ran away with him
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Iyu must be alive because she lost her bangs in the last shot (w)
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I don't think the KR reddit is a big fan of AmazonsS02 in the first place.
Reddit doesn't like Amazons.
4chan does.

Sounds about right.
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Whelp, the penultimate episode looks like its gonna be intense. Anyone else wondering if Chihiro and Iyu are ever gonna kiss??? I mean its pretty obvious that some people other then myself want it to happen :3
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

excellent episode as always.
need a better explanation about Jin vs Nanaha in next episode.
it really goes to a big thing for next episode as every party have their own faction and objectives right now,

Haruka Mizuki sweet moment is good. and indeed Poor Fukuda, he's the cool guy, a man who try to learn about Amazons & accept the coexistance between them, and yet now he become RAGE after what happend to her mother. shitty situation indeed.

i dont know what will happend thou if next episode Iyu get killed by humans. what would Chihiro become????

indeed this is another almost perfect series this year after Zero Dragon Blood. i do hope the ending would be GREAT in any way that Kobayashi want. it wont be happy ending i believe.

btw, does hiroki got killed by Jin? or just passed out?
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
Zerato
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Favorite Band: Starset
Quote: The guy who will bring about the end of the world...unless you give me a sandwich.

Post by Zerato »

Hot damn, those were some fine fight scenes this week. From the curbstomp father/son brawl to the all out slugfest between Chihiro and Iyu combined with the excellent use of slomo made these some of my favorite action scenes this season.

I loved when Mizuki pulled out the scattershot on Haruka. She has really shaped up this season.

Hiroki helping Chihiro against Jin was a wonderful thing to witness.

The look on Reika's face when Mamoru broke out was priceless. You could tell she was thinking, "Go ahead and try it. I dare you."

Damn Fuku. You got done dirty. I feel for you man.

Are there seriously only 6 Amazonz (Haruka, Jin, Mamoru, Nanaha, Chihiro, Iyu) left in the world? No one else got infected by the water servers? There aren't any experiment Amazonz still straggling around? I guess it makes sense seeing as how we're reaching the end game, it just seems unlikely that there are no others left.

That final sequence as all of our players converge on each other was awesome. I'm hella hyped for how they'll end this.
fenrir wrote:btw, does hiroki got killed by Jin? or just passed out?
He's just unconscious. Jin has made it clear that he doesn't kill humans.

We've reached the final stretch boys and girls. Let's ride this high until the very end.
KR
Seen: Kuuga, Agito, 555-Ex-Aid; Amazons
Dropped: Build, Saber
Now: Ryuki, Gotchard
Fave: Drive

SS
Seen: Jetman, Dekaranger, Boukenger-Zyuohger; Akibaranger
Dropped:: Kyuranger, Kiramager
Now: King-Ohger
Fave: Kyoryuger
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele

Post by Ashki »

I can't really say much that hasn't already been said except... Iyu reasoned! She actually reacted to something like I've been waiting for all season. I know I've said this from the beginning but she's my favourite character in the series (and Ayana has rocked one of the most difficult tyes of role to play), and is probably one of my all-time favourite toku chars. Something about having a singing corpse, the highly symbolic crow motif, and the fact that there's just something utterly haunting about her makes Iyu the tragic figure you can't help but love and root for.

It's not looking too good for her next episode, sadly, but then... will ANYONE have a happy ending?

I kind of want Iyu, Hiroki, and Fuku to survive and have their own series...
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
Zerato
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Favorite Band: Starset
Quote: The guy who will bring about the end of the world...unless you give me a sandwich.

Post by Zerato »

Ashki wrote:I kind of want Iyu, Hiroki, and Fuku to survive and have their own series...
I could see Iyu and Hiroki being in a series together, but what would Fuku contribute to it?
KR
Seen: Kuuga, Agito, 555-Ex-Aid; Amazons
Dropped: Build, Saber
Now: Ryuki, Gotchard
Fave: Drive

SS
Seen: Jetman, Dekaranger, Boukenger-Zyuohger; Akibaranger
Dropped:: Kyuranger, Kiramager
Now: King-Ohger
Fave: Kyoryuger
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

i do think the series will end with some humans learn something from their experience with all the Amazons thing. probably remind them not to play with manipulated life anymore.
however, it would still be interesting if in the end Reika Mizushima still survive.

i do think She, as a mad scientist could do anything to prolong this kind of Amazon thing to make a new series in the future
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele

Post by Ashki »

Zerato wrote:
Ashki wrote:I kind of want Iyu, Hiroki, and Fuku to survive and have their own series...
I could see Iyu and Hiroki being in a series together, but what would Fuku contribute to it?
On thei own, they're kind of like a Sexy Voice & Robo or abridged version of kihabara@Deep. Iyu can fight, and Hiroki can provide emotional support and come through in a pinch, but they're both still kids. Fuku would be the voice of logic and reason... the sage mentor who tends to stay on the sidelines but becomes a total badass whenever he haas to get involved. He's also there to ensure any romantic involvement between Iyu and Hiroki doesn't prevent them from getting the job done.

In both sesons, Fuku has kind of shown he's that perfect leader type. He's quiet and thinks before speaking, makes evey shot count, looks after his teammates, takes no decision lightly, and when pushed in a corner will become your worst nightmare without losing his temper.
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

"You're a shitty dad!"
"I know I am."

Love it.

Man, Fuku is just tearin' my heart out. He was ready to put Mamoru down when he ate Misaki's arm, & now it's a whole other level. I really hope Iyu doesn't die next ep. If she does, Chihiro is gonna LOSE IT. Speaking of which, if Tachibana was speaking literally, someone better tell Haruka she's still alive 'cause he's still tryin' to go crow huntin'. Only 2 eps left... I'm so excited to see it, but I don't want it to end...

By the way, does anyone find it ominous that Takaaki is lying on his deathbed talking about how "You can't stop a being from trying to live."?

Return to “Kamen Rider Amazons”