KR Ex-Aid 02 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:24 am

☆☆☆☆☆
47%
☆☆☆☆
35%
☆☆☆
12%
☆☆
No votes
6%

Total votes: 34
KRMonkey
Go Go!
Quote: ...dynamic chop!
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Ex-Aid 02 released

Post by KRMonkey »

Good catches. I'm guessing they're deliberate references.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

right until the sword in the stone appeared in the final battle, I was expecting Brave's sword to be in the treasure chest, basically setting up the first fight as:

"Emu (gamer): and now the monster's gone! why were you using that terrible looking sword? it's clearly starter equipment meant to be replaced with GOOD stuff asap, AND THERE'S AN OBVIOUS TREASURE CHEST RIGHT THERE, IDIOT!

Hiiro (non-gamer): ....so? I HAD a sword and I was fighting a MONSTER. why do I need to open some dumb chest when I can already do my job?

Emu: *opens chest to reveal Gashacon Sword* THAT'S WHY!

Hiiro: ......ok, so I still don't like you, but I admit you're clearly not a TOTAL idiot. now just stay out of my way and don't slowly win me over by using your disappointingly relevant skill set to be charming and useful."

also, I will say that the opening theme is an ok song, but it doesn't feel right as the opening for a show like Kamen Rider. maybe as a song during a fight or something, but it feels a bit downplayed. for all its faults as a show, Ghost had an awesome theme song at least.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I would say that the Ghost OP was so not a Kamen Rider song at all and felt so out of place. Also the Ex-Aid OP is the first OP I like since Kabuto.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

I gotta agree with Phoenix on this since I felt Ghost's OP song didn't felt like a Kamen Rider song, Ex-Aid's OP song by contrast I love it
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”