KR Ex-Aid 03 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:11 am

☆☆☆☆☆
44%
☆☆☆☆
28%
☆☆☆
9%
☆☆
13%
6%

Total votes: 32
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Re: KR Ex-Aid 03 released

Post by resop2 »

I have decided to tap out on this show since I was never an eight bit gamer and all of the references to the eight bit world go over my head.

However, I think that this show is missing a big opportunity for a female rider, a character which who be a rip off of Mizuno Ami (Sailor Mercury) from Bishoujo Sentai Sailor Moon. Ami was the daughter of a nurse, wanted to be a doctor, was an expert gamer and a dangerous hacker who was never without her laptop and VR googles.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

Missing a big opportunity? Its 3 episodes in. They've barely introduced the main players. A Female Rider is still a possibility.

In fact, anything is still open at this point. If past series has proven anything.

KR either starts bad and end good, or starts good and end bad. Sometimes you get lucky and it's good all the way. Let's see where this goes.
bluegreen
Infinity

Post by bluegreen »

I started watching Kamen Rider shows with Blade or Hibiki (I think Hibiki) and have watched every year since. Eventually I back-filled all the way back to Agito plus Black, RX and Amazon from other sources. I started seeing a significant downturn in story and costumes beginning with Den-O even though most everyone else here seemed to love that show, and its gone downhill ever since as the focus changed from the story to the toys. I could even argue the decline started during Kabuto, but I really think there was still some quality there. I don't even remember anything about OOO or Wizard. Gaim almost was my breaking point with its absurd number of characters and lack of coherent plot. I think this show has finally done it....never mind that they forgot years ago they are supposed to RIDE things (its in the name) ... the props finally ARE toys...I can't get past that, they characters are clearly pale cutouts that have had no thought given to them. The most offensive being the living anime girl.

I just don't think I can do it. Give me a Hibiki, an Agito, a 555.....Please!!
Jehal
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Jehal »

bluegreen wrote:Gaim almost was my breaking point with its absurd number of characters and lack of coherent plot.
Lack of coherent plot? I strongly disagree; Gaim's plot evolved so that the audience learned things as the main characters did, and everything fell into place.
Completed Series

Rider: From Kuuga to Drive, and Ex-Aid to Zi-O
Next Up: Ghost

Sentai: Zyuranger, Kakuranger, From Dekaranger to ToQGer, and Kyuuranger to Ryusoulger
Next Up: Ninninger

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”