KR Ex-Aid 05 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:59 am

☆☆☆☆☆
41%
☆☆☆☆
41%
☆☆☆
10%
☆☆
3%
3%

Total votes: 29
Jehal
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: KR Ex-Aid 05 released

Post by Jehal »

Victormaru wrote:Now that I think about it, I feel like all three of them were Genm at one point. Only because of the fact that Genm had never spoke a word until now. And he was much more forceful this time around, almost completely killing Lazer.

Then when Kuroto laughed at the end, I thought he was just excited to finally fight against worthy opponent, that being EX-AID in his new Level 3 form. But now that I think of it, maybe the "genius" he was referring to was the Genm transformation itself. Maybe it was his first time becoming Genm, because when you think about it, Emu did ask, "Why does he have that?" when Graphite whipped out his arm device and Cultivated. Maybe Graphite was in the Genm costume during Episode 50 of Ghost and Pallad could've been Genm in Episode 2 of EX-AID since he said something along the lines of, "Let's go and say hello" before showing up to attack Ex-AID and Brave. You feel me? I don't know, I can't sleep thinking about this!
I could get behind all three of them being GENM. It would fix the problem I have with it being Kuroto, in which we weren't given a reason. If it's all three of them playing pass the controller, then his appearances make sense as they were all testing out it's power, not really intending to kill the other riders. That would make for a good reveal.
Completed Series

Rider: From Kuuga to Drive, and Ex-Aid to Zi-O
Next Up: Ghost

Sentai: Zyuranger, Kakuranger, From Dekaranger to ToQGer, and Kyuuranger to Ryusoulger
Next Up: Ninninger
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Jehal wrote:
Victormaru wrote:Now that I think about it, I feel like all three of them were Genm at one point. Only because of the fact that Genm had never spoke a word until now. And he was much more forceful this time around, almost completely killing Lazer.

Then when Kuroto laughed at the end, I thought he was just excited to finally fight against worthy opponent, that being EX-AID in his new Level 3 form. But now that I think of it, maybe the "genius" he was referring to was the Genm transformation itself. Maybe it was his first time becoming Genm, because when you think about it, Emu did ask, "Why does he have that?" when Graphite whipped out his arm device and Cultivated. Maybe Graphite was in the Genm costume during Episode 50 of Ghost and Pallad could've been Genm in Episode 2 of EX-AID since he said something along the lines of, "Let's go and say hello" before showing up to attack Ex-AID and Brave. You feel me? I don't know, I can't sleep thinking about this!
I could get behind all three of them being GENM. It would fix the problem I have with it being Kuroto, in which we weren't given a reason. If it's all three of them playing pass the controller, then his appearances make sense as they were all testing out it's power, not really intending to kill the other riders. That would make for a good reveal.
Ooh, I like that. It has a neat evil variation of Collective Identity to it.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I was wondering if that was the case. Since that conversation at the end sort of sounds like it's Dan's first time wearing the belt. So it might be a double twist.
iori93
Favorite series: Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Quote: saa omae tsumi wo kazoero!

Post by iori93 »

After read most of the comments, many people doesn't like drive and dropped the show. Am I the only one who like Drive? Yes, Ghost was seriously bad, but Drive is not that bad..maybe different people have different taste
This episode was okay for me..I loved the first episode and disappointed with previous 3 episode, but this one is good, although it's confusing but I don't mind, it helps me to continue watching
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I like Drive. It was fine. I just wish it wasn't getting another spinoff.
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

Vashiev20 wrote:HOW DO YOU TURN INTO A MOTORCYCLE. <----- that is the one thing this show has done that makes absolutely no sense
They appear to not be wearing suits. They actually physically transform into these videogame-like characters. (They're kind of SD in the level one form. It's really kind of like how Decade used to transform the guest riders into various other vehicle shapes.) That's how Kiriya becomes the bike. Also is it just me or is he there for shipping purposes? Because seriously he's kind of sleazy but still likable and he's a bike so everybody can ride him and I just can't think of any way to really interpret the character's purpose beyond that.
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

iori93 wrote:After read most of the comments, many people doesn't like drive and dropped the show. Am I the only one who like Drive? Yes, Ghost was seriously bad, but Drive is not that bad.
I dropped Drive after like the first five episodes because the villains weren't revealed and there was nothing keeping me interested. The toy cars were also stupid to me because it felt like watching Power Rangers. But then the last twenty or so episodes got super serious and pretty good once the whole Banno arc started. I actually wished I would've stayed through the whole series.

Ghost had a really cool concept so I stayed watching every single episode weekly, hoping it would get good. But it never got good. And I wouldn't recommend Ghost to anyone because it was highly disappointing.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Alessar wrote:
Vashiev20 wrote:HOW DO YOU TURN INTO A MOTORCYCLE. <----- that is the one thing this show has done that makes absolutely no sense
They appear to not be wearing suits. They actually physically transform into these videogame-like characters. (They're kind of SD in the level one form. It's really kind of like how Decade used to transform the guest riders into various other vehicle shapes.) That's how Kiriya becomes the bike. Also is it just me or is he there for shipping purposes? Because seriously he's kind of sleazy but still likable and he's a bike so everybody can ride him and I just can't think of any way to really interpret the character's purpose beyond that.
The literal village bicycle... :shock:
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

The episode started slow but end up being a great episode and I knew it since the beginning that the CEO was another Kanzaki Shiro and Sengoku Ryoma all over again!... I knew it!... If he is the creator of the Gashats why he did'nt have the power to stop the bugster???.. He just don't want to stop them and they are working for him.

So not all the cards are actually riders... some cards are just additional forms for the actual riders... this is interesting and we now don't know if we are going to get more riders or not.
Final Vent!
Jehal
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuki

Post by Jehal »

Kurow wrote:The episode started slow but end up being a great episode and I knew it since the beginning that the CEO was another Kanzaki Shiro and Sengoku Ryoma all over again!... I knew it!... If he is the creator of the Gashats why he did'nt have the power to stop the bugster???.. He just don't want to stop them and they are working for him.
Until we get a motivation I'm hesitant to compare this guy to Kanzaki Shiro, but he probably is going to start giving off some Sengoku Ryoma vibes.
Completed Series

Rider: From Kuuga to Drive, and Ex-Aid to Zi-O
Next Up: Ghost

Sentai: Zyuranger, Kakuranger, From Dekaranger to ToQGer, and Kyuuranger to Ryusoulger
Next Up: Ninninger
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

The one thing i'm wanting them to explain is the Monster this week, mainly as so far the Bugster's main form has been based around a game type and requires a host, this weeks monster was in essence the game itself, maybe it's something Graphite can do, infecting the Gashats to create the monster. I guess we will have to wait till they expand on the lore a bit more
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Victormaru wrote:
iori93 wrote:After read most of the comments, many people doesn't like drive and dropped the show. Am I the only one who like Drive? Yes, Ghost was seriously bad, but Drive is not that bad.
I dropped Drive after like the first five episodes because the villains weren't revealed and there was nothing keeping me interested. The toy cars were also stupid to me because it felt like watching Power Rangers. But then the last twenty or so episodes got super serious and pretty good once the whole Banno arc started. I actually wished I would've stayed through the whole series.
Personally, I felt the complete opposite on Drive. XP It was kinda okay at the start but, it just never improved in my view; even with Banno being the villain he was. Not the worst, but pretty low in my view. Ghost, I ended up liking though.
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

takenoko wrote: Hey, did I call the CEO being black Ex-Aid or what?
Yeah I did too.

Can't watch the episode yet, and won't for another week, but from RAW the I can tell that Emu is pissed. This will lead to an interesting road.
NOMarfo
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

eijiman wrote:I noticed something about this show, Ghost dissapointed me to the point that I am very critic with Ex-aid. I kinda think it's happening to some of you also. If that is true it could also mean that Ghost could be the worst KR series, since it was so bad it affected the next one.

Other things that i noticed is that, well, the intro seems a lot like a pre-decade series, it ans some parts of the show remind me a lot of Kabuto and Den-o, i think they are trying to going somewhere between that. I hope they do it.
Nah, I feel Ex-Aid is Gaim/Fourze level for me. Also the intro is a lot like Kabuto yeah.
NOMarfo
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Virtual Ops 5b: Was this uploaded by Toei out of order? The level 1 transformation scene they swiped for that short isn't from any of the Ex-Aid episodes that have already aired.

And the CEO wants to make the perfect game. Interesting... It's cake boss with even less sanity.:o

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”