Random Theory Spouting (Spoilers)

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Zenuku5
Infinity
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Kurenai Wataru
Favorite Actor?: Koji Seto
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Let's make this showy!
Type: INFP Healer

Random Theory Spouting (Spoilers)

Post by Zenuku5 »

SPOILER ALERT, THERE MAY BE INFORMATION FROM RECENT EPISODE RELEASES AND TOY MAGAZINE SCANS AND SIMILARLY ACQUIRED INFORMATION USED TO FORM THE THEORIES PRESENT! IF YOU WANT NOTHING SPOILED, TURN AWAY! TURN AWAY!

So, I had a relatively random idea that is PROBABLY totally off base but it makes some degree of sense for me, and from there I felt like sharing any random theories I also had about Ex-Aid. If anyone else wishes to share their own thoughts or theories about what they suspect could happen in Ex-Aid, go ahead and share. Baseless and being purely based on personal impressions, or being backed up with solid evidence, go ahead and share.

1st - Poppy is a Bugster!!! It is probably a conclusion many have already come to, but to me it feels somewhat like a slap to the face when it finally dawned on me. She is, like Salty, a real character present in the game of her gashat. Another part of this theory is that Asuna is in fact the human form of the original person who had been infected with the Bugster virus that became Poppy for whatever reason. Poppy attempts to preserve that person's identity by trying to maintain the different personality as Asuna, but is only a pale imitation thus exhibiting Poppy THROUGH Asuna at times. - PARTLY CONFIRMED!

Karino Asuna is apparently just a pun, but it was confirmed that Poppy is in fact a bugster. No information as of yet as to who spawned her but it'll probably come up when they need it.

2nd - Poppy will fall for Hiiro! VERY random theory based PURELY around the Poppy Doremifa Beat Gashat! Hiiro will wind up losing his gashat somehow, probably permanently by having it destroyed, corroded beyond use or something late on. He and Poppy will have grown to be less antagonistic towards each other and more caring with Poppy sacrificing herself to restore/become the Doremifa Beat Gashat as the Poppy version. She may or may not be revived after the fact nullifying the actual meaning behind the sacrifice but that is besides the point.

3rd - M IS a Bugster Split Personality living in Emu! This theory became MOST prominent to me like a slap in the the face during the events of Episode 10, when Emu's eyes turned red and he apparently switched to Genius Gamer M mode. M to me seems very similar to the Yugi and Yami shift from the Yugioh Manga and Anime. However where Yugi was vaguely aware or else completely blacked out while Yami was in control, Emu seems fully aware of what occurred suggesting M is still 'developing'. - CONFIRMED!

As seen depicted with Mighty Brothers XX and in episode 19, M is indeed a distinctive secondary personality of a Bugster.

4th - Taiga and Hiiro will have to share! Based around the 'Taddle Fantasy'/'Bang Bang Simulation' Dual Gashat which will serve as, I believe, each of their final form upgrades for Brave and Snipe respectively. As each Gashat is supposedly one of a kind (proto-types notwithstanding), it would mean only one of them can use it at a time meaning they would need to hand it off or else steal it from each other to make use of it. It could be played up somewhat comically such as forcing a downgrade back to level 2 or even straight out of rider form when the other swipes it out of the driver.

5th - Parad is a Gremlin Situation! I don't personally believe this theory myself but after having it occur to me how similarly the two act, presenting very human facades, it wouldn't surprise me if Parad really wound up like this. A human who might have even been patient zero for game syndrome and conquered the virus on his own through sheer desire to in fact consume it in a sense. To become the Bugster himself and transcend being merely human. I don't believe it myself as I do believe Parad is a genuine 'normal' Bugster but it could happen. - Pretty much disproven...

6th - Kiriya is going to die! I don't want him to but the simple fact is where Hiiro and Taiga receive their shared upgrade, and Ex-Aid has effectively a whole cabinet of upgrades down the pipeline, Lazer doesn't seem to have any. Just shy of him receiving the capacity to use level 5 by himself, his growth seems as if it's going to stagnate now with Giri Giri Chanbara and the Level 5 group fights. So beyond his functionality as Ex-Aid's bike which depending upon the necessities of combat may never come up except to remind us that he does do so, his usefulness to the core team seems like it might lose its place, making him perfect as a sacrificial pawn to drum up the drama. - SADLY CONFIRMED!!

Kiriya did in fact die, much as it sucked to see that happen.

7th - 'Level 3s as level 2s and vice versa?' What exactly IS there to stop Ex-Aid from experimentally sticking Gekitotsu Robots in the first slot? The DX Driver has the sounds programmed in it for such suggesting there MAY be a place for Kamen Riders Gekitotsu, Beat, and Combat, in addition to the possibility of Mighty Gamer, Quest Gamer, and Bang Bang Gamer robots, etc. I suspect if we WERE to see such it wouldn't be until Ex-Aid's PERSONAL movie as opposed to his kind of Rider Wars cinema with Ghost, Wizard, etc. Similarly to how we only saw the likes of Napoloen Damashii in Ghost's, or the Double Gaia Memory Dopants. - Sort've disproven?

In Episode 19 when Hiiro stole Mighty Action X, M didn't simply try and henshin with Gekitotsu Robots suggesting he either can't, making it impossible, or he simply didn't think to try and use that instead of Mighty Action X. Not yet confirmed or completely disproven but for now will treat it as disproven.

Those are all I really have at the moment. So let's hear how crazy people think any of these are, or any other crazy theories anybody else might have.

Edit - Edited to show confirmed/proven points.
Last edited by Zenuku5 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo

Re: Random Theory Spouting

Post by VerusMaya II »

if bikeman dies there is nothing worthwhile left in ex-aid
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Random Theory Spouting (Spoilers)

Post by Catastrophe »

Bikeman is the only worthwhile character. If he dies it'll turn to shit for sure.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

Spoiler
Hate to break it to you guys but he is
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
VerusMaya II
Humongous

Post by VerusMaya II »

Kurokage X wrote:
Spoiler
Hate to break it to you guys but he is
Spoiler
now that bikeman is dead there is nothing worthwhile left in ex-aid
VerusMaya II
Humongous

Post by VerusMaya II »

I'd like to formally apologize to Zenuku5. Your post was excellent and full of excitement for a show you clearly are invested in, and I should respect that instead of essentially dumping my frustration re: certain characters onto you. Godspeed on your speculation and I hope the plot unfolds to your liking.
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

Well 1 and 6 have been confirmed and 3 is stated in wiki so it is very possible.
NOMarfo
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by nanamarfo »

I think that Parad is related to M/Emu, or has some sort of connection with him. Two Possible Scenarios:

1-Parad is the original Genius Gamer M. This is the one that doesn't make sense. I think this is possible because M and Parad are both Bugsters, nothing has been specified on Parad's origin or the Patent Zero surgery. After the doctor's disappeared, Part of M personality split from him created Parad. Yes, this sounds far-fetched, but I think it's plausible.

2-Parad is M's Rivel, and Parad was given the Bugster virus. This is the more likely one, seeing how he wants always wants to fight M, and takes an interest in him. Parad and M had battled in a few tournaments, but after 2010 King of fighters (I think that is what they call it in the show), M focused on his studies, leaving only Parad in the picture. A year later, Parad got infected but like M, looks like himself, instead of turning into a more monstrous form.

Why do I think this?

Parad seems to take a huge interest in M, and I think Emu/M may be suffering from Long term-Memory Loss. But that is for another day.
NOMarfo
Zenuku5
Infinity
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Kurenai Wataru
Favorite Actor?: Koji Seto
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Let's make this showy!

Post by Zenuku5 »

VerusMaya II wrote:I'd like to formally apologize to Zenuku5. Your post was excellent and full of excitement for a show you clearly are invested in, and I should respect that instead of essentially dumping my frustration re: certain characters onto you. Godspeed on your speculation and I hope the plot unfolds to your liking.
No apologies necessary. I can understand the frustration with seeing a favored character like Kiriya die, especially given how at the time he was about the only one who seemed to have his head on straight. We all miss Kiriya. Also sorry myself for taking so long to properly respond to my own thread.
nanamarfo wrote:I think that Parad is related to M/Emu, or has some sort of connection with him. Two Possible Scenarios:

1-Parad is the original Genius Gamer M. This is the one that doesn't make sense. I think this is possible because M and Parad are both Bugsters, nothing has been specified on Parad's origin or the Patent Zero surgery. After the doctor's disappeared, Part of M personality split from him created Parad. Yes, this sounds far-fetched, but I think it's plausible.

2-Parad is M's Rivel, and Parad was given the Bugster virus. This is the more likely one, seeing how he wants always wants to fight M, and takes an interest in him. Parad and M had battled in a few tournaments, but after 2010 King of fighters (I think that is what they call it in the show), M focused on his studies, leaving only Parad in the picture. A year later, Parad got infected but like M, looks like himself, instead of turning into a more monstrous form.

Why do I think this?

Parad seems to take a huge interest in M, and I think Emu/M may be suffering from Long term-Memory Loss. But that is for another day.
Thus far we have no evidence as to Parad being a human himself, formerly or otherwise. My 'Gremlin' suggestion on my first post has yet to really be hard disproven or not but I'm erring on the side that he IS just a Bugster. Thus while Parad could be considered as the Bugster M's rival, as fellow high intensity gamers & fellow bugsters, I am personally doubtful on both.

NEW THEORY TIME!!!

1 - EXTRA LIFE!!! - More wishful thinking than anything else admittedly, but one big thing they've yet to explore in Ex-Aid is the premise of that classic. The Extra Life. We have the numerous genres, the cheat code that is eternal life (Dangerous Zombie), co-op play, even 'flip side' games which contain two games in one in the dual gashats. I am highly doubtful we'll get so lucky as to see such, and honestly I wouldn't even expect it within Ex-Aid's run except in the like last ten-five episodes. More likely it'll happen in Ex-Aid's 'solo non-cross over' movie OR in his cross-over with the next rider after him.

2 - Kamen Hero Para-DX - I think pretty much everyone can see this one coming. Paradox is clearly on the outs with Dan and is definitely not happy with him, and after their throw-down it wouldn't be a stretch to see him turning around and coming to join CR like Alan in Ghost. Just please no more takoyaki! Parad is clearly obsessed with M though as an opponent and rival so it might only be a ruse to get a power up for himself to better contest with M, but it's at least clear he's not on Dan's christmas card list anymore after kicking his ass.

3 - Masamune will arrive and assume control - Dan Masamune, Dan Kuroto's father who we saw for a brief point on episode 12 will step in and assume control once Dan Kuroto is defeated, of the company. Or possibly the Bugsters. Or both. I just know he's GONNA be back at some point and it's gonna make major waves, as you can't have a guy who's the FATHER of our current primary villain show up for one moment without a call back when it's clear he's still very much alive and accessible.

4 - Dan is an incompotent villain - Not a theory, just a fact. His ONE advantage is that he literally can't be killed off thanks to Dangerous Zombie. But he CAN be forced out of the transformation and beaten to within an inch of his after-life. That is literally the only real plus he has for him, IN SPITE of numerous ways he could have done things better. Instead of working on Kamen Rider Chronicle with the full resources of his company and maintaining his cover as CEO, until it was time to actually try and pull out Dangerous Zombie as something higher level than just X, he went and outed himself early on just for the sake of becoming immortal. He repeatedly antagonizes Para-DX in spite of knowingly giving him a Gashat 40 levels stronger than his own. Plus he tried to code Kamen Rider Chronicle when his computer was unplugged and didn't seem to realize. At best Dan is becoming a griefer/troll who is delusionally unaware all he's doing is giving his opponents ammo to turn against him.
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

I have a theory, but it may sound far-fetched. I think that Emu/M may be like the God among Bugsters. The reason behind this is because in episodes 18-19 we see Emu stressing out because of the Bugster within him. Near the end of 18, the Bugster is breaking out but it doesn't happen. Instead we see Emu being stressed and having these unusual marks on his face. The same marks are on his face in the Pac Man movie. Soooo why is it that he solely has the marks on his face both times but when you see the other Bugsters breaking out, their hosts don't have them?

Like I said it sounds far-fetched, but that's what I think for now. And who knows? It may change in the next several episodes.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by nanamarfo »

Philip Aldraine wrote:I have a theory, but it may sound far-fetched. I think that Emu/M may be like the God among Bugsters. The reason behind this is because in episodes 18-19 we see Emu stressing out because of the Bugster within him. Near the end of 18, the Bugster is breaking out but it doesn't happen. Instead we see Emu being stressed and having these unusual marks on his face. The same marks are on his face in the Pac Man movie. Soooo why is it that he solely has the marks on his face both times but when you see the other Bugsters breaking out, their hosts don't have them?

Like I said it sounds far-fetched, but that's what I think for now. And who knows? It may change in the next several episodes.
Maybe? Maybe.... Rider has not done that yet, but I think it was a proto-virus.
NOMarfo
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

nanamarfo wrote:
Philip Aldraine wrote:I have a theory, but it may sound far-fetched. I think that Emu/M may be like the God among Bugsters. The reason behind this is because in episodes 18-19 we see Emu stressing out because of the Bugster within him. Near the end of 18, the Bugster is breaking out but it doesn't happen. Instead we see Emu being stressed and having these unusual marks on his face. The same marks are on his face in the Pac Man movie. Soooo why is it that he solely has the marks on his face both times but when you see the other Bugsters breaking out, their hosts don't have them?

Maybe? Maybe.... Rider has not done that yet, but I think it was a proto-virus.
Maybe. Guess we'll see when the movie comes out and see if it explains it there.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”