KR Ex-Aid 17 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:58 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
32%
☆☆☆☆
39%
☆☆☆
14%
☆☆
11%
4%

Total votes: 28
Greenstalker
Mega

Re: KR Ex-Aid 17 released

Post by Greenstalker »

Last week parado killed a bugster this week CEO killed one and suddenly parado giving cold shoulder to CEO for that? Typical villain cliche :P I am convinced that my last week bacteria theory is put on work this week Bugsters are not virus they are bacteria which means there might be various kinds from good to bad to standalone to need to live in a body :P
Gallus Faberge
7X

Post by Gallus Faberge »

nanamarfo wrote:
Gallus Faberge wrote:Did my ears deceive me or did i hear an Access song playing during the final fight? Can anyone confirm?

I liked the episode, and i was mildly surprised that they used the Juju burger Gashat in the series, i thought it was gonna be a movie extra, so yeah, awesome. :D
"“Wish in the dark” is sung by Hiroyuki Takami of the group Access/AXS, the lyrics were written by Moritsuki Cass and Mio Aoyama, Takehito Shimizu serves as the song’s composer, and the song was arranged by Toru Watanabe."
Thank you soo much! :D
sentaidragon
Go Go!
Favorite series: kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: sentai
Dreamy: all girls :p
Favorite Actor?: i have more than one
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by sentaidragon »

can someone tell me the song, where dan and parado have appeared? sounds very nice to me :)
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

sentaidragon wrote:can someone tell me the song, where dan and parado have appeared? sounds very nice to me :)
It's called Wish in the Dark by Hiroyuki Takami, from Access/AXS, it should be in the Music CD whenever that comes out
sentaidragon
Go Go!
Favorite series: kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: sentai
Dreamy: all girls :p
Favorite Actor?: i have more than one

Post by sentaidragon »

Eternal_Winterbane wrote:
sentaidragon wrote:can someone tell me the song, where dan and parado have appeared? sounds very nice to me :)
It's called Wish in the Dark by Hiroyuki Takami, from Access/AXS, it should be in the Music CD whenever that comes out
stardrago
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by stardrago »

Say, a longer trailer of the Chou Super movie came out a few days ago, will someone be subbing it?
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Greenstalker wrote:Last week parado killed a bugster this week CEO killed one and suddenly parado giving cold shoulder to CEO for that? Typical villain cliche :P I am convinced that my last week bacteria theory is put on work this week Bugsters are not virus they are bacteria which means there might be various kinds from good to bad to standalone to need to live in a body :P
The one that Parado killed was in direct opposition to Parado. Burgmon's "crime" was the fact that he existed.
Hanadi Sensei
Favorite series: Toqger, W, Drive, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Shinkenger, Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Mio of ToQger and Tsukasa of LuPat
Favorite Band: Hello Sleepwalkers
My boom: Cosplay ROM

Post by Hanadi Sensei »

Burgermon sounds like a Digimon...
Does the series contains any reference from Digimon that I probably have missed?
Last edited by Go-On Macaroni on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't mention that here yet. - Mac
Jehal
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Jehal »

Hanadi Sensei wrote:Burgermon sounds like a Digimon...
Does the series contains any reference from Digimon that I probably have missed?
Not really, Burgemon's name is the closest thing. Unless you want to compare how the riders temporarily level up to how Digimon temporarily Digivolve.
Completed Series

Rider: From Kuuga to Drive, and Ex-Aid to Zi-O
Next Up: Ghost

Sentai: Zyuranger, Kakuranger, From Dekaranger to ToQGer, and Kyuuranger to Ryusoulger
Next Up: Ninninger

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”